29: Carnival

As soon as the mysterious man finished speaking, there was an uproar in the audience.

More than 300 guests gathered in the entertainment hall. When the mysterious man lifted the mind control, the whole hall was as noisy as 3,000 ducks crowded in.

Behind this noise, melodious singing voices faintly came from all directions. The elegant tune seemed to calm people's emotions. After the initial shock and panic, more than 300 guests in the hall miraculously fell silent at the same time.

The mysterious man was enjoying the gaze of more than three hundred people. He waved to a waiter and took a bottle of champagne: "From today onwards, every night from 0:00 to 3:00 am is the carnival time of Kraken Gambling."

The so-called Kraken Gambling Game is a gambling game hosted by this man who calls himself Siren. According to the rules explained by the man, the guests present can use anything to exchange for the special chips of Siren Gambling.

Everyone participates in gambling at least once a night. If the guest's chips are cleared, he will never see the sun the next morning.

Liang Fei was very lucky to gamble with Sun Qiang once during the day, not only rescued Jia Yue, but also won all the property of Sun Qiang's associates. He asked the waiter to exchange the special chips for the Kraken game, and the money he won during the day plus all his own wealth, only exchanged twenty chips.

Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an walked over, with unsightly expressions on their faces.

Zhang Yun'an is not good at communicating with people, and Xu Yueqi herself has almost no gambling experience. It is very disadvantageous for them to encounter such rules. Liang Fei was not familiar with chess and card games. Compared with other guests who had been immersed in gambling for a long time, they fell into a passive position from the beginning.

Under the siren's explanation, the ethereal singing gradually became eager, and the exciting drum beats infected the emotions of all the guests present.

The siren evoked a smile, held up the champagne and said to everyone: "Now, the carnival begins!"

At the moment when the siren's voice raised, the background music from all directions also reached its climax at the same time!

Everyone's faces were flushed, and their excited eyes showed unconcealable desire, even Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yun'an showed excitement!

Liang Fei understood the danger of the game intellectually, but found that his heartbeat had already gone out of order before he knew it.

He heard his heart contracting excitedly, and the blood in his veins was rushing happily. The siren's voice seemed to still be lingering in his ears, bewitching him full of temptation, letting him enjoy the next carnival.

He wanted to calm down, but he couldn't control his emotions no matter what. The more depressed you become, the more excited you become.

"Master..." Jia Yue's worried voice reached his ears, and Liang Fei was shocked, as if he was suddenly fished out of the water, he covered his chest and gasped for breath.

He seemed to have entered an extremely bad state just now, his mind was emptied of reason, leaving only the desire for excitement and desire for wealth.

He turned his head and saw Jiayue looking at him with calm and peaceful eyes. That calm emotion came from Jia Yue's eyes, and within a few breaths, Liang Fei's emotions finally returned to normal.

"What happened to me just now?" Liang Fei frowned.

"I called you just now, but you never agreed." Jiayue's voice was a little aggrieved.