13: Turning around

After retracting the weapon neatly, Nie Ming noticed that a drop of blood was accidentally spattered on the back of his hand.

He frowned and wiped the blood on his hands with a tissue. The nerves of the subordinates beside him were tense, and cold sweat was already on their backs.

Colonel Nie has always loved cleanliness, but he didn't put on his white gloves when he came out to hunt monsters this time! You must know that every time the colonel gets his hands dirty, his attack power will increase sharply, and even his subordinates will be overwhelmed by the colonel's low pressure.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Dr. Nie inside the institute, or Colonel Nie outside the institute, after wiping the back of his hands, the air pressure dropped a little: "Ding Yan did it?"

The subordinate quickly lowered his head to his chest, and said respectfully: "The person who destroyed the defense equipment and put the living corpse in has been caught. At the beginning, he refused to admit that he was Major Ding, but he confessed the truth after interrogation. "

As for how the interrogation was conducted, the subordinate did not repeat it.

Nie Ming thought for a moment, then frowned and said, "Let Ding Yan come to see me immediately."

The subordinate took out the communicator, and after a while, sweating all over his face, he said, "Major Ding didn't respond..."

...

Of course Ding Yan didn't have time to respond, because his communicator was busy contacting his subordinates, trying to catch the fleeing Liang Fei as quickly as possible.

A few minutes ago, he was planning to deal with the disobedient little white mouse, but he didn't expect that the other party was already prepared, using the body of the subordinate in black as a meat shield to escape his first attack, and then even used a paper knife cut him.

Taking advantage of his wrist injury, the little white mouse ran away, using the map of the research institute that he had just memorized to escape temporarily.

However, how could it be possible for a small white mouse to test a drug to escape from under his nose.

Ding Yan tied the wound on his wrist, and followed Liang Fei in the direction where Liang Fei was escaping. He has contacted all the subordinates in the research institute, except for a few people left to deal with the researcher, the others are rapidly approaching his position.

"Major." The subordinate who arrived first saw Ding Yan's bleeding wrist, and hurriedly found a bandage from his backpack.

"Notify everyone, immediately hunt down the volunteer numbered s-09." Ding Yan said with cold eyes, "It doesn't matter whether you live or die."

The subordinates around Ding Yan are all the group with the strongest actual combat ability. After Ding Yan gave the order, they made a hunting plan within a minute.

At the same time, Liang Fei, who was running desperately all the way, finally found his target.

In front of Liang Fei was a long and dark corridor. A day ago, he had just escaped from the room deep in this corridor, but now he had to take risks and enter the hunting area full of monsters on his own initiative.

He sorted out the things in his pocket, which contained a paper knife and a USB flash drive. In the flash drive were the map of the research institute and the patrol list that he copied from the computer after he stunned his subordinates in black. Next, as long as he can make things as big as possible, he can carry out his escape plan while Nie Ming is dealing with Ding Yan.