18: Interrogation

In the empty and dark room, Liang Fei blinked, seeing darkness in front of him.

The eyelashes rubbed against the cloth covering his eyes. He wanted to raise his hand to take off the blindfold that blocked his vision, but he couldn't lift his arm at all.

If someone stood in front of Liang Fei, he would be able to see him wearing a white straitjacket, his feet shackled to the stool legs, a black eyepatch on his face, and a metallic thing stuffed in his mouth. Stuck in place.

"Woooo!" He tried to yell, but the stuff in his mouth couldn't get out at all, so he could only whimper like a small animal.

The legs were in contact with the cold shackles, Liang Fei struggled, and immediately judged that the things on his feet could not be broken free. His hands were bound in front of his chest by a straitjacket, and his eyesight was completely deprived of his eyesight. For a moment, he could only sit quietly on the spot, waiting for the trial of the person he irritated.

After Nie Ming locked him up, he didn't know where he went. Although he was wearing a blindfold, he could feel that he was the only one in the room.

After the initial uneasiness, his heartbeat gradually calmed down, and he began to think about the events tens of minutes ago in his mind.

The first time he noticed something was wrong with Tian Yi was when he was pushed down the ventilation duct. But at that time, he didn't have any specific suspects. He only knew that someone in the team wanted him to be discovered by the patrolling researchers. Fortunately, the person he met was Nie Ming, otherwise he would have become fodder for monsters by now.

After learning of Shi Jiajun's death, Liang Fei's suspicion of his teammates reached its peak. Reminiscent of the fact that he was secretly framed, he immediately thought of whether someone had received a different reincarnation mission from them.

What made Liang Fei confirm this idea was Huang Yuan's hurried words.

When Liang Fei and Tian Yi printed out the map, Huang Yuan once hurriedly reminded: The big boss surnamed Nie is here!

This sentence reveals a lot of information, let's not talk about why Huang Yuan knew Nie Ming, the key is why Huang Yuan thinks that Nie Ming is the big boss?

Huang Yuan called Nie Ming the big boss, which meant that in his perception, Nie Ming was the biggest obstacle for them to complete the reincarnation mission. Huang Yuan and others have been kept in the rest area of ​​the volunteers, and it stands to reason that they have almost no contact with Nie Ming, and when he introduced the situation of the research institute to his teammates, he did not specifically mention Nie Ming.

Then why does Huang Yuan pay special attention to Nie Ming, and still subconsciously classify Nie Ming as the biggest enemy?

The person who regards Nie Ming as his greatest enemy, only one person appears in Liang Fei's mind - Ding Yan.

After taking Ding Yan into consideration, Liang Fei suddenly had a bold guess.

At the beginning of the mission, Huang Yuan and the others treated him very normally. At that time, their purpose was the same as their own, and they all wanted to escape from the research institute. But since "Gross Institute" is a game, will there be any task changes?

For example, while he was in contact with Nie Ming, Huang Yuan and others also came into contact with Ding Yan, and received new tasks from Ding Yan. If he really promised Ding Yan to steal the antibody or kill Nie Ming when he was kidnapped by Ding Yan, would his reincarnation mission change from "escape from the research institute" to "steal the antibody"?