59: End

Liang Fei has already used the novice props given by the system to test it out. Xia Jue is either an aborigine in the reincarnation world, or a reincarnation who uses special props to hide his identity.

The two have been together in the restricted area for so long, Liang Fei has completely ruled out the possibility that Xia Jue is a reincarnation.

Moreover, even if it is a reincarnation, only Liang Fei can see the light arc effect caused by the "Ring of Karma".

Liang Fei suddenly thought of a possibility. In the previous reincarnation world, Zhang Yun'an once said that he had encountered abnormal aborigines who could detect reincarnations. Could it be that Xia Jue is also a similar abnormal aborigine?

Is Xia Jue born like this, or is it because he was "activated" by the unreasonable reincarnation props when he saw him use the Ring of Karma?

Liang Fei was suddenly a little curious, if after Xia Jue became an abnormal aborigine, he used the item "Shou Shou Covenant" on him to bind him to himself, would it be possible to bring him to other reincarnation worlds?

Of course, he was just thinking about it, and it was impossible to really experiment once.

Liang Fei looked at Xia Jue with complicated emotions. His feeling at this moment was like seeing an NPC in the game suddenly produce self-awareness.

No, it cannot be described as such. Everyone in the reincarnation world has an independent consciousness, which is completely different from the npc in the game.

Xia Jue seems to have deviated from a certain law, from a well-behaved and flat "screw" to a protruding "screw" that can see more scenery.

Liang Fei glanced at She Ya with some worry, which possibility is he more inclined to in this situation?

Seeing that Liang Fei's expression became uncertain, Xia Jue realized that he asked a question that shouldn't be asked.

He said embarrassingly, "If it's something inconvenient to say, you don't have to tell me. Sorry, I asked too abruptly."

Liang Fei smiled: "There's nothing intrusive about it, it's indeed some kind of positioning device. It's just related to some interests, I can't tell you the details."

The two laughed and quickly skipped the question.

Xia Jue believed what Liang Fei said, but there was Yan Huan standing beside him with a half-smile.

Liang Fei rubbed his forehead. Fortunately, this escape mission has been basically completed, and he will leave this world of Lunhe in a while, so he doesn't have to think about how to fool Yan Huan.

After Liang Fei cracked the timed bomb code, the timer stopped running. A few prompts appeared on the electronic display screen, asking Liang Fei and others to reach into a window below the timer.

After being tricked by the double password of the timer, Liang Fei doubted the reliability of this system, and Xia Jue was also a little confused about the instructions on the display.

Yan Huan checked the window below the timer and explained: "This is a device for detecting viruses in the body. After blood is collected for virus detection, corresponding antibodies will be given according to the type of virus detected and the degree of infection."

After all, Yan Huan took the lead in placing his finger on a certain depression on the testing equipment, just enough to put the upper half of his finger in.

A silver needle popped out of the device and lightly pricked Yan Huan's finger, sucking away the blood that came out.

The testing equipment started to operate, and the remaining three people had to wait for Yan Huan's inspection to finish before proceeding with the inspection.