87: Trapped

It took less than a minute for Xie Kun to interfere with the killer organization, and for Liang Fei to hold the killer organization's single person hostage with a dagger. By the time the other two chasing Xie Kun reacted and wanted to make amends, it was already too late.

"Asa! You want to betray the organization!" the pursuer said angrily.

Xie Kun walked the two pursuers around in a circle, returned to Liang Fei with a relaxed face, and helped Liang Fei tie up the loner.

So far, Liang Fei's plan has been half completed, and the next thing is to threaten the life of the single order, so that the killer organization will take the initiative to hand over Xie Kun's information.

"If you dare to hold Captain Lyle hostage, you are not afraid that the organization will disclose your information to the entire Sun Luo City?" the pursuer threatened unrelentingly.

"Thank you for reminding me, I just want the captain to help me take out the data." Xie Kun smiled.

The pursuer was furious at Xie Kun, but he didn't dare to act rashly. His status was far inferior to that of Captain Lyle, and if Lyle had an accident in Luosheng City, he would not be able to please him.

Liang Fei didn't care what grievances these people had before, he only cared whether the development of the matter was in line with the plan. He asked Xie Kun to search out the weapons on the two pursuers and tie up the three separately. Finally, he took the rope that trapped Captain Lyle and asked him to lead the way back to the base of the killer organization.

More than ten minutes ago, when Liang Fei and Xie Kun temporarily stopped at Sanchakou, they thought of this plan.

The biggest purpose of Liang Fei's entry into Luosheng City was to kidnap a member with a high status in the Assassin Organization, and use the member's life as a threat to make the Assassin Organization open the door to the data room.

They accidentally discovered that a member of the Red Sleeve Gang was slacking off on the left side of the fork, so they lured the other party into the right fork where the killer organization was located, and stole the map of the Red Sleeve Gang by the way.

After the Red Sleeve Gang and the Killer Organization killed each other, Liang Fei and Xie Kun reaped the benefits. Xie Kun, who was formerly the assassin "Asa", sent the two strongest killers away from the mountain, leaving only Captain Lyle, who was relatively weak, to dispose of the corpses in place.

Liang Fei took advantage of Lyle's focus on the corpse, attacked from behind and successfully kidnapped Lyle.

There were originally five members of the Killer Organization, and two of the three high-ranking members were hacked to death by the Red Sleeve Gang. Fortunately, the other two fought to protect each other, so Lyle survived.

After completing the biggest goal of the night and getting the windfall map of the Red Sleeve Gang, Liang Fei and Xie Kun didn't need to stay in Luosheng City any longer, so they took Lyle and the other two killers back to the ground quickly.

After more than ten minutes, the five of them breathed the air of Sun Luo City again. Entering the territory of the killer organization, Liang Fei became more cautious. He handcuffed Lyle and himself together with handcuffs, and directed Lyle to the reference room.

The underground entrance of Luosheng City and the reference room are not in the same building. As a former member of the Killer Organization, Xie Kun naturally knows the exact location of the reference room. He stepped forward to open the door of the room first, and just glanced in the direction of the reference room where he was sitting, when he said in a cold voice: "Something went wrong."