134: Identity

Being directly identified by Liang Fei, Yu Zhu, or the soldier pursed his lips tightly and stared into Liang Fei's eyes.

"Aroused conflicts in the team quietly, tried to have physical contact with me many times, and seized the opportunity to be alone with me, and chose me as your second attack target." Liang Fei said, "I have to say, your strategy is very good. good."

"It's a pity that you took the last step of the plan too hastily. If you weren't too eager, I'm afraid I wouldn't dare to reveal your identity."

"You gave me four verbal inducements just now, and you tried your best to say so much, just to induce me to say a certain sentence?"

In the darkness, the soldier's face gradually lost its color, and staggered red bloodshots appeared on the surface of the eyeballs. He secretly clenched his fists, but he couldn't stop the human beings who were talking in front of him with force.

Seeing that the soldier's reaction was consistent with his prediction, Liang Fei knew that his guess was correct, so he continued: "The clues of the game at this level are very obvious, and the soldier's story revealed a total of six key pieces of information."

"First, for the sake of game playability, those who set the rules cannot participate in the game. Second, soldiers enjoy the process of the game. Third, soldiers have special skills to exchange souls. Fourth, soldiers have certain desires to satisfy soldiers' desires , you can get corresponding rewards. Fifth, soldiers need to complete three prerequisites to activate their abilities. Sixth, the weakness of soldiers is that when players know all the rules of abilities, soldiers lose the possibility of winning."

"The three prerequisites for launching the ability are: first, the enemy needs to have physical contact with the soldier; second, the enemy must know all the rules for using the soldier's ability. But the third rule is deliberately hidden."

"The sixth clue seems to contradict the second point of the fifth clue. According to the description of the rules, if a soldier wants to activate a special ability, he must let the player know all his ability rules. But at the same time, once the player knows all The rules will lead to the death of soldiers."

"So I speculate that the third ability precondition that was deliberately concealed is the key to solving this contradiction."

Hearing Liang Fei tell the key clues of the game one by one, the soldier's expression became more and more excited. The more he listened to Liang Fei's analysis, the more interest he saw in his eyes. He smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if you know the third condition is the key. You still can't confirm what the specific condition is."

"I didn't know at first." Liang Fei replied, "That's why I asked Geng Jing to cause confusion, create a space to be alone with you, and induce you to take the initiative to say what the third condition is."

The smile on the corner of the soldier's mouth slowly disappeared, and his face became ugly. He snorted coldly: "I don't remember that I ever slipped my tongue."

"Ordinary players will think that the sixth clue is contradictory to the fifth clue, because they will subconsciously believe that after finding the clues, soldiers need to fulfill the three preconditions in order to activate the special ability. But they ignored the possibility that soldiers can complete the third prerequisite at the same time, so that even if the player knows how to restrain the soldier's ability, the result of being taken from the soul cannot be recovered. "Liang Fei continued to explain.

"At first, I thought it would take a lot of work to guess what the third prerequisite is. I didn't expect you to be more urgent than I thought, so don't blame me for deducing your purpose in reverse."

Speaking of this, the outcome of the game was clearly revealed, but the soldier still asked unwillingly, "Then what is your conclusion?"

[I don't like this game at all. ] Liang Feilang said, "What you tried to induce me to say is the opposite of this sentence, right?"

The soldier's face turned pale in an instant, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. Although there was anger of failure in his eyes, there was still some excitement and relief hidden in his eyes.

There are three prerequisites for soldiers to activate special abilities. First, physical contact. Second, the player knows all the rules. Third, let the player actively say something like "I like this game" or "I'm having fun with it".

The reason why players know all the ability rules is the soldier's Achilles' heel, because once the player knows the third rule, they will never take the initiative to say "like the game" related words. Soldiers also cannot activate their abilities and win the game.

However, if soldiers induce unsuspecting players to say key words first, and then let the players know the third ability rule, they can successfully activate the ability to capture the player's soul. The body of Queen Bai Yu Zhu was taken by soldiers in this way.

"I thought I hid it well, but I didn't expect to be discovered by you." The soldier said.

"I admit that I was really impatient in the last step, so I would show my feet in front of you. But if I don't seize the opportunity to kill you here, I'm afraid I won't find a chance to win again."

"When did you start to doubt me?"

Liang Fei replied: "If it's just 'doubt', it started from the first encounter."

The soldier smiled wryly and said, "Did I discover the flaw as soon as we met each other? It's in vain that I acted self-righteously for so long."

"You didn't make any obvious mistakes. If you were an ordinary player, I'm afraid you would completely trust you in the self-certification process." Liang Fei explained, "It's a pity that you were the first to capture the soul of Queen White, and it was the first time we met. At that time, he attacked me, the king of the white team."

The soldier was stunned, his eyes full of shock: "What? You are the king of the white team? Why did the king of the white team act with the queen of the black team!"

As soon as the words fell, the soldier covered his eyes again mockingly, and sighed: "Forget it, luck is also a part of strength, maybe it is destined to be so."

According to the rules of the game, the queen with the strongest attack skills cannot attack the king of any team. However, the manager's soldiers are not the real White Queen and are not subject to this rule.

Bound by rules. As a manager, he successfully launched an attack on Liang Fei who was hiding the identity of the king at the beginning of Liang Fei's meeting.

So the moment Yu Zhu claimed to be the White Queen, Liang Fei immediately noticed the unnaturalness.

After Liang Fei obtained clues about the soldiers, Yu Zhu was naturally the first target of suspicion. With further observation and testing, Liang Fei gradually confirmed the identities of the soldiers and asked Geng Jing to help set the final trap.

"The White Queen's team arrived at this floor before you. I thought that before you and your companions entered this floor, I would be invincible if I captured the body of the strongest member of the White team. I didn't expect it to be self-defeating. It is." The soldier exclaimed.

"However," the soldier's eyes suddenly became dangerous, "I am the manager of this floor, so you are not afraid that I will ignore the rules and just wipe you out here?"