84: Senluo City

"Is this important information?" Xie Kun bent slightly, looked down at the members of the Red Sleeve Gang on the ground and smiled.

The eyes of the man on the ground flashed, and he argued, "This is the latest information from the Red Sleeve Gang, I thought you wanted to know."

"The latest information?" Liang Fei squatted down suspiciously, "When did you issue the order?"

"Just tonight, before the day of reckoning begins." The attacker said nervously.

Liang Fei could only believe three points about the attacker's words.

This person attacked Xie Kun for the first time before, probably only for the purpose of testing, so Xie Kun only slightly tilted his head, and easily avoided the throwing knife aimed at him.

However, when Xie Kun avoided the flying knife for the first time, his sideways movement seemed a little unnatural because of the wound on his right shoulder. This moment of hesitation was discovered by the sneak attacker hidden in the dark, so he would not hesitate to carry out the second sneak attack.

After the sneak attacker was suppressed by Xie Kun, he took the initiative to confess important information about the Red Sleeve Gang without any resistance. According to Liang Fei's experience in confronting several scheming passers-by in Wangcheng, this person definitely has other goals.

After recalling for a while, Liang Fei figured out why the attackers did this. The attackers attacked Xie Kun for the second time because they suspected that Xie Kun had a shoulder injury. And he took the initiative to tell the information about the "wanted person with a gunshot wound on the shoulder" in order to test whether the wound on Xie Kun's shoulder was a gunshot wound.

If Xie Kun had really been shot, he would definitely show panic or panic when he heard that he was wanted by the powerful Red Sleeve Gang. If Xie Kun had nothing to do with the person on the wanted list, he would only think this information was useless.

After guessing the attacker's purpose, Liang Fei followed the trend and said, "What does it have to do with us?"

He pretended to pat Xie Kun's injured right shoulder, got up and said, "Let's go, the Red Sleeve Gang is not easy to mess with, knock him out and throw him here."

He patted the top of Xie Kun's wound with his fingers, making a "pop" sound, and at the same time blocked the injured position of Xie Kun with his palm. From the attacker's point of view, it looked like Liang Fei was slapping Xie Kun's shoulder hard, but in fact, the fingertips of both sides only touched the top of the shoulder, and did not squeeze the wound at all.

Seeing Kun was patted on the shoulder, but there was no abnormal expression on his face, and no blood oozing from his clothes. The attacker's eyes flickered slightly, thinking that he had guessed wrong.

He immediately put away his flattering look at the beginning, and sneered at Xie Kun who was stepping on him: "Your companion is quite sensible, if you don't want to be wanted by the Red Sleeve Gang like a man who was shot, I advise you to send him away immediately." I let go!"

The surprise attack confirmed Liang Fei's guess. He was in a complicated mood. If the people in the entire royal city were full of twists and turns like the few people he met, his task this round would undoubtedly be difficult. will improve a lot.

Xie Kun didn't care about the attacker's threat, he pressed him face to the ground hard, and then slashed at the back of his head with his left hand.

The sneak attacker fell into a coma with a muffled grunt, and Xie Kun took the weapon off his body without any hassle.