54: Confluence

Shou Ya frantically wiped the blood from Liang Fei's mouth, as if Liang Fei's condition would immediately improve as long as the blood was wiped dry.

"I...I'm fine." Liang Fei hesitated. He didn't know what was wrong with his body, but he just instinctively wanted to let the hunting crow not worry.

"Shut up." Shou Ya's tone was strong, but the movements of his hands became more gentle.

It's a pity that the blood on the corner of Liang Fei's mouth was getting more and more wiped, and there was no tendency to stop at all.

Liang Fei wanted to say a few words of comfort, but was immediately suppressed by Shou Ya's eyes. When he opened his mouth, the speed of blood oozing became faster, which also made the crow even more nervous.

In the end, Liang Fei simply closed his mouth, letting the fishy sweetness flow from his mouth, which can be regarded as another kind of bitterness that cannot be expressed.

The feeling of weakness slowly eroded his body, Liang Fei felt his consciousness became more and more blurred, and finally he couldn't stay awake, and he passed out when his eyes went dark.

...

After an unknown amount of time, Liang Fei opened his eyes in a daze, and heard the noise of objects colliding with each other.

His vision gradually became clear, and when he raised his eyes, he saw the black hair on the side of his face. He tilted his head and found that his head was being carried on his back by the hunting crow.

"Are you awake?" Almost at the same moment Liang Fei opened his eyes, Shou Ya noticed the movement on his back.

Liang Fei opened his mouth, his throat was unbearably dry, so he moved his head, motioning for the crow to put him down.

The hunting crow felt the head next to his ear rub against his neck. He paused slightly, carefully placing the person on his body on the ground.

"Is there any water..." The voice was so hoarse that it didn't sound like his own, Liang Fei coughed lightly, and finally realized that his physical condition might be worse than he imagined.

Shou Ya supported Liang Fei and slowly fed him water, and Liang Fei felt alive again.

He adjusted his voice and tried to speak in the same tone as usual: "I seem to have recovered."

After all, he shook the palms of both hands again, the previous feeling of weakness has completely disappeared, and the state of the body is really slowly recovering.

He looked at his hands suspiciously. When he vomited blood, he felt like he was dying. Why did he wake up after sleeping, as if nothing happened?

After recovering his physical strength, Liang Fei had the strength to joke about hunting crows again.

"Actually, I still remember the place where I threw the key..." He drank the remaining water and forced a smile, "How about we go back and look for it?"

"Impossible!" Shou Ya said coldly.

Liang Fei still wanted to say something, but Shou Ya immediately interrupted him with a cold face: "Shut up."

Well, the hunting crow is still the hunting crow. Even if you become the five scum of war, "no" and "shut up" are still familiar tastes.

Liang Fei failed to be cute, so he could only fiddle with the soda can in his hand in boredom.

"You have been in a coma for seven hours." The hunting crow who had been silent for a long time suddenly said in a deep voice.

"Seven hours?" He thought he had only slept for more than thirty minutes. After Shou Ya reminded, Liang Fei noticed that the sky was completely dark.