111: The Opportunity to End

"Are there many people who got the queen piece?" Liang Fei looked at Xie Kun's back.

"Before the last round of the life-and-death game, there were three people who got the queen piece. Except for the black queen just now, the other two happened to be one black and one white. After the last round of the game, there is only one black queen left. "Xu Yueqi said.

After the other two participated in the game of life and death, they never came back here. If nothing else happened, Xie Kun, like Liang Fei, had a 100% chance of being selected into the next round of the game of life and death.

"Everyone here knows the identity of the black queen, so no one from the white team wants to assassinate him?" Liang Fei asked casually.

Xu Yueqi shook her head and said, "Even if the current Black Queen is killed, it can only temporarily delay the time of the life-and-death game. Besides, participating in the life-and-death game is not entirely a bad thing, many people hope that they will be selected by the system."

"What do you get for winning the game?" Liang Fei asked. The vast majority of people are willing to risk their lives to participate in the escape, which shows that the rewards of the game are considerable.

"It is said that the winner can escape from reincarnation and get rid of the fate of being bound by the reincarnation mission forever." Xu Yueqi looked at the chessboard in the center of the square, motioned Liang Fei to walk and said.

"After I separated from you, the next task will be the 'novice game'. Only players who have completed the novice game are eligible to enter this place." Xu Yueqi said.

According to Xu Yueqi's explanation, the so-called "novice game" is actually a screening mechanism, not just a single round of the game. Players with strong strength or outstanding potential may get the chance to participate in the game of life and death after completing the first "novice game". Players with average quality can only reincarnate in the "novice game" forever until they die in a certain game.

Xu Yueqi's statement seems to be different from the information given by Luo Xinyu, but there is not much difference in essence. According to Luo Xinyu, after completing the novice round, the players participating in the game will be able to reach a certain place, so as to obtain more information. At that time, everyone thought that completing a "novice round" would get them here. Unexpectedly, only those whose strength was recognized by the system could pass the screening.

All the companions Liang Fei met in the novice game thought that they could get considerable rewards for completing the game. In fact, even if they complete the novice game and get the system's approval, they will only be put into this "recycle bin" and trapped in the endless reincarnation game until the system allocates places to participate in the life-and-death game.

Apart from him in the last round of the game, only Xie Kun and Luo Xinyu survived to the end. Xie Kun has obtained the chess pieces to qualify to participate in the game of life and death. I don't know if Luo Xinyu completed the first "novice round" and was selected into this "recycle bin" after being recognized by the system, or continued to play "novice rounds" until he was strong enough.

Liang Fei was qualified to participate in the game of life and death after only completing one round of the "novice game", which was considered an absolute minority.

But he quickly noticed something illogical. The purpose of the "novice game" was to screen out novices. How did Xie Kun, who was an experienced player, get into the novice game?

Xu Yueqi led Liang Fei to the center of the square, and pointed to the low bungalows around the square: "This is like a recycle bin, all the players who have been screened out will be trapped here. Before being selected by the system to participate in the game of life and death , you can choose to take the initiative to perform the reincarnation mission, or you can avoid the mission and stay here to eat and die."