104: That matter

"Senior, what's the use of the curtains?" Xie Kun tore off all the curtains at the back of the classroom, and the blue fabric inevitably fell into the stagnant water.

"Connect the curtains together and make a rope." Liang Fei said while tying the two curtains together with a knot.

If Liang Fei was alone, he could have climbed directly from the first floor to the second floor by grabbing the drain pipe. But the situation is different with teammates around, especially Xie Kun has become a waste wood.

The purpose of making the curtains into ropes was to prevent Xie Kun and Luo Xinyu from being unable to climb up to the second floor, or to avoid danger during the climb.

These curtains are very good at shading, and the material itself is very thick. Two strands of "rope" are entangled together, which is enough to bear the weight of an adult man. Liang Fei sorted out the finished product to make sure that the length of the rope was appropriate and that there was no problem with the position of the knot.

"Senior, the rain has become heavier again." Luo Xinyu was a little impatient. She has been standing at the door to observe the rain. In just three minutes, the rain has almost doubled. Big and big raindrops kept falling from the sky, and the splashes even wet her sleeves!

Liang Fei dragged the rope and walked towards the door. He had just taken two steps when he suddenly realized that there was no sound of water running behind him.

He frowned slightly, and looked back to see that Xie Kun was still standing there, like a wooden man, staring at a table in the back of the classroom motionless.

Liang Fei thought that Xie Kun was acting like a demon again, and wanted to remind Xie Kun to follow up. He accidentally caught a glimpse of something wrong with the table beside Xie Kun.

He looked down and saw that the water level had reached his thigh. After the rain intensified again, they had at most ten minutes to escape. But once the first floor was flooded with rain, it was almost impossible to dive back to check it out.

The entangled emotions only appeared for a moment, and he resolutely put down the rope temporarily, and quickly dripped to where Xie Kun was.

"What did you find?" Liang Fei stood beside Xie Kun, looking carefully at the interesting table.

"Not bad." Liang Fei smiled clearly. The table in front of him was completely destroyed, and all kinds of abusive words were carved with a knife.

The messy words overlapped together, and Liang Fei could distinguish no less than five kinds of handwriting with a cursory glance.

This is clearly the table of the bullied.

The desk in the third year of senior high school was full of textbooks of various subjects. If Xie Kun hadn't stood still here, Liang Fei really wouldn't have noticed that this desk was different.

Another clue that Xie Kun found...

Liang Fei looked at Xie Kun thoughtfully, and became even more suspicious of Xie Kun's clumsiness.

It's a pity that the truth of the matter was far from Liang Fei's imagination. The reason why Xie Kun stood still by the table was because he suddenly thought that the method of engraving on the table was good. If he and the senior hadn't been involved in this game, they might still have the possibility of using the same desk.

After being praised by Liang Fei as "not bad", he happily ignored this compliment, unwilling to expose this beautiful misunderstanding.

Liang Fei knew nothing about Xie Kun's psychological activities, and thought that everything was under Xie Kun's control. He intuitively felt that the bullied person was the key to solving the puzzle, so he bent down and quickly rummaged through the desk.