97: Supermarket

Seeing that Kun put the tissue in his pocket, Liang Fei was stunned: "What are you doing?"

Xie Kun's face was neither red nor heartbeat: "You can't litter."

Liang Fei felt a little strange, but still accepted the statement.

He asked Xie Kun for another paper towel, wiped the dirt on his other hand, and threw the used paper towel into the trash can on the side of the road.

Xie Kun made a dodge, Liang Fei barely reacted, the tissue just thrown out was in Xie Kun's hands.

Liang Fei: ...

"Garbage needs to be sorted." Xie Kun smiled confidently.

The garbage is sorted, so it goes into your own pocket? !

Xie Kun in this world is indeed weird, Liang Fei looked Suspiciously up and down Xie Kun, but couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"I'm going to visit the chemistry lab." Liang Fei suggested again.

Xie Kun agreed with both hands, happily not knowing what he was enjoying, and said that he knew the direction of the chemistry laboratory.

After deciding on the next action plan, the three of them left the truck. Since none of the three of them knew how to use an axe, they couldn't fight the murderer hand-to-hand, and it was a waste of energy to run away with the axe, so they hid Feng Tiantian's axe in the trash can.

...

Under the leadership of Xie Kun, the next route of the three went very smoothly, and they soon found the chemical laboratory building.

More than ten meters away from the laboratory building, Xie Kun, who was walking in front, suddenly stopped. Liang Fei thought that there was something wrong with the laboratory building, and immediately tensed up.

"Go this way." Xie Kun pointed to the corridor on the right side of the laboratory building.

Liang Fei only thought that there was a problem with the front passage, turned around and followed Xie Kun up the stairs on the right to the second floor.

As soon as he came out of the stairwell, Xie Kun suddenly took two steps forward, stood at the fence and said mysteriously to Liang Fei: "Senior, come and have a look."

Liang Fei walked over suspiciously, and suddenly found a small area in the open space on the first floor that was very brightly lit. He looked there intently, and three black question marks almost popped out of his head.

The open space on the first floor is located inside the experimental building. Only by standing in the corridor on the experimental building can one overlook the environment in the open space.

Following the direction indicated by Xie Kun, Liang Fei saw a bright spot somewhere in the open space, surrounded by white light in the shape of a heart, in which was Liang Fei's character "飞".

Xie Kun didn't find the candle, so he could only find various lighting equipment such as rechargeable desk lamps from the office, and put a "candlelight heart" in the open space on the first floor. Because Liang Fei's "Fei" has too many strokes, Xie Kun placed a lot of desk lamps to spell out the approximate shape.

Liang Fei guessed that his name was placed on the ground entirely by relying on the shape of a heart outside the word "fei" and Xie Kun's expectant expression.

"Thank you...thank you." Liang Fei choked out a few words in embarrassment.

He hasn't figured out what Xie Kun's current attributes are. Just looking at Xie Kun's silly actions, it seems that there is still some innocence?