114: Identity Exposure

A total of eight corpses fell on the ground.

The corpse, which was regarded as a monster by everyone, mutated and returned to a human appearance. One of the corpses was an acquaintance of a survivor. Seeing the tragic death of the acquaintance face to face, the survivor rushed forward to confirm the corpse with a shocked expression.

"How is it possible, what we just killed was obviously a monster!" the survivor said angrily.

However, the facts are right in front of our eyes. It is not surprising that anything happens in the reincarnation game, and the eight survivors are well aware of this.

Liang Fei noticed the abnormality before the warm-up game was over, so he was mentally prepared for the reality that the monster suddenly turned into a human.

There were eight players trapped at the beginning, and there were exactly eight monsters in the other room. All players were handcuffed at the ankles. At first glance, it seemed that they needed to kill all the monsters to pass the level and enter the next round of the game.

In addition, the monster has a hideous appearance. When the glass wall broke, someone was stabbed to death by the glass, which instantly aroused the bloodiness of the player. Under the urgent situation, everyone didn't care to think more, they only knew to deal with the non-human beings on the opposite side first, so no one noticed the abnormality of the "monster" in time.

When Liang Fei resisted the monster's attack, he noticed a lot of violations. For example, monsters that seem to be full of fangs and sharp nails actually use stools as attack weapons just like them. After monsters kill humans, they are not interested in human corpses. There were even one or two monsters, like their teammates, hiding in the corner and paddling.

The reason why Liang Fei confirmed his conjecture was that when a certain monster was attacking humans, it tripped over something on its ankle. From the perspective of Liang Fei and others, there is nothing on the monster's ankle. Monsters almost tripped over "non-existent chains", indicating that their vision had been tampered with.

Then it can be imagined that the so-called "monster" is actually another player. In the eyes of all "monsters", Liang Fei and the others are probably some kind of scary-looking monsters.

It's a pity that even if he discovered these abnormalities, he couldn't stop the fight between the two sides by himself.

In just a warm-up game, a total of eight people were eliminated from the field of sixteen. What makes people even more disturbed is that no one knows which teams the eight eliminated belong to and what kind of chess pieces they hold in their hands.

The remaining players also figured out the key to warming up the game, and the expressions on their faces were not very good-looking.

Click, click, click-

The door of the pure white room opened automatically, and a rickety puppet walked in. The joints of the puppet are spliced ​​with metal parts, and the noise produced when walking is very obvious.

This is a dilapidated puppet figure that is only half the height of a person. The round head is only connected to the body with a steel pipe. When the head turns, the whole body looks extremely stiff. Two black smooth beads replace the puppet's eyes, and the hair of unknown material looks like dry straw.

Such a tattered and simple puppet, but wearing an exquisite and gorgeous casual suit,

[Congratulations to the survivors! 】

The puppet swayed in front of everyone, with a hoarse and unpleasant voice.

[There are a total of 32 players participating in the game of life and death, and there are still 22 survivors. 】