130: Soul Exchange

Liang Fei's thinking is very clear, the first clue may be obtained by chance, then all chances will become inevitable in the next step. Only by obtaining the most information in the shortest time can it be possible to defeat the manager.

Having experienced it for the first time, Liang Fei quickly found the state and once again saw the words emerging on the page.

This time he changed the book, and the information that emerged on the pages was different. Perhaps because of the change of mood, the amount of information on the page far exceeds the previous content.

【Would you like a cup of afternoon tea? 】

After this sentence appeared on the book, a small illustration appeared in the lower right corner at the same time. Liang Fei carefully identified it, and recognized that it was a rough-painted building block soldier.

The soldier seemed to have noticed that Liang Fei was observing him, and waved the saber in his hand, signaling Liang Fei to quickly turn to the next page.

Following the guidance of the building block soldiers, Liang Fei quickly understood the general content of the book.

This book tells a simple fairy tale. The protagonist soldier is a warlike lunatic who likes to find people to fight in various ways. Most of its duel methods are games between soldiers and the challenged under strict rules.

Soldiers regard every duel as a game of life and enjoy the game. Too proficient at this, he never lost a game to any opponent, and every opponent he defeated was impressed by his intelligence and bravery.

As time goes by, soldiers become more and more capable, and more and more defeated. He can easily win any game, and the enemies he once wanted to defeat are all prostrate at his feet, losing their former aura.

He suddenly found that even if he defeated all his opponents, he could no longer get any happiness. The huge emptiness soon swallowed him up, and the soldier gave up the duel and lost himself, spending all day with alcohol.

He originally thought that he would perish just like that, but fortunately, the turning point of fate didn't make him wait too long. One time when he was drunk in a tavern, the soldier came across a man who claimed to be a wizard. The wizard told him that he had a way to make the soldiers have fun again, but only if the soldiers made a deal with him.

The soldier readily agreed and got a chessboard from the wizard for a certain price.

At the end of the story, the soldier who got the chessboard turned into a building block puppet and became a chess piece on the chessboard. He becomes part of the chessboard and has unlimited chances to fight against enemies for endless fun.

...

This is a story about a militant soldier, or the "autobiography" of a manager at this level. The building block soldier is the image symbol of the manager, and the content of the story is the basic logic for the manager to set up the game on this layer.

Players and Brick Soldiers are both pieces on a chessboard, but there is an essential difference between the two. Players play to survive, and Brick Soldiers are just for fun.

What Liang Fei was concerned about was that the wizard gave the soldiers a special ability in order to allow them to have fun on the chessboard. If a soldier wants to use the ability to deal with the enemy, the soldier needs to complete three conditions.

The conditions for the use of these three abilities are:

First, the enemy needs to have physical contact with the soldiers;