110: Chess

Liang Fei sat up from the bed, feeling dizzy for a while.

The first sight is a piece of pure white, the gleaming white ceiling, the pure white floor, whether it is the single bed under him or the tables and chairs in the room, they are all white without any variegation.

Suddenly seeing such a dazzling white, Liang Fei closed his eyes reflexively, and took a while to adapt to the surrounding environment.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

It was a small, simple room. Liang Fei was lying on a single bed against the wall, with a boxy bedside table at hand, and a white vase on it. What is interesting is that not only the petals of the flowers in the vase are pure white, but also the stems, leaves and stamens are all white.

In addition, there is a delicate white chess piece on the bedside table. Liang Fei's eyes were fixed, he took the chess piece and wanted to take a closer look, but he didn't expect that the moment the chess piece was in his hands, it disappeared from his hands.

Liang Fei withdrew his right hand, touched the tattoo on his wrist in a strange way, and the chess piece appeared in his palm again. The reappearing chess piece has no entity, it floats in mid-air in the form of an image, Liang Fei looked at it carefully for a while, temporarily unable to figure out what is the use of this thing.

He got out of bed and walked around the room a few times, but he couldn't find any color other than white in the room. Fortunately, there is still a window in the house, and the green leaves and flowers outside the window are still there, allowing him to rule out the possibility of problems with his eyes.

Liang Fei had just escaped from the "secret room in the teaching building", thinking he had fallen into a "white secret room" again. As a result, the window opened as soon as it was pushed, and there was a green lawn outside the window, which could not trap anyone at all.

He found the key in the bedside cabinet, opened the door and walked out of the pure white room. Taking the first step out of the room, I felt a long-awaited relaxation.

After the last round of the game, the white light that only appeared when the mission was completed and switched worlds appeared on him again, indicating that the last round of the main mission was over. However, he did not receive a system prompt about the end of the mission.

What made him even more concerned was that he didn't even receive the main mission in the last round of the game. The system that appears in every reincarnation world, like a sudden disconnection, almost never appeared from the beginning to the end.

According to the general process, after completing a round of main missions, he will return to the system space. This time, instead of the nothingness and darkness of the system space, the surroundings turned into pure white without a trace of impurities?

Could it be that he hasn't completed the main mission and is still in the same reincarnation world as the school escape?

Outside the white room is an ordinary street. If you really want to find out what is different about this street, you can only say that most of the buildings here are in black and white, which looks a bit monotonous.

Liang Fei continued to walk forward for a certain distance, and soon heard the sound of a bustling crowd not far away. In line with the idea that anyone can get information, whether it is an enemy or a friend, it is worth meeting for a while.

The place where the crowd gathers is a square the size of half a football field. People in the square gather in small groups and communicate with each other. These people wear all kinds of clothes and look very different in style.