41: Prisoner's Dilemma

"Master, do you want to play?" Jia Yue asked with a smile.

Liang Fei's whole body trembled when he saw Jia Yue's staring eyes, and he withdrew his hand from Jia Yue's chest.

"Master, don't you want to play? Then the only option is to let the master kill me." Jia Yue made a pitiful look on purpose.

Jia Yue's expression looked relaxed and casual, as if he was making an irrelevant joke with Liang Fei, but his eyes revealed the seriousness of the words.

This is no joke. If Liang Fei really said the word "don't play", Jia Yue would definitely grab Liang Fei's palm and insert it into his chest!

"Have you decided?" Jia Yue stared into Liang Fei's eyes.

Together with Jiayue's gaze, what set Liang Fei's soul on fire was also his constantly jumping loyalty value.

[The villain's loyalty value:? ? ? 】

[Villain loyalty value: 100]

[The villain's loyalty value:? ? ? 】

...

Liang Fei drove the frantically flashing numbers out of his head, he couldn't figure out what was going on in Jiayue's head!

Why can Jiayue's loyalty value jump between two extremes without any obstacles, even though there is no abnormality on the surface? !

"Of course I can't hurt you!" Liang Fei hastily raised his hand in surrender.

Even if Jia Yue is not a big boss, it is impossible for him to make the decision to refuse. Compared with winning or losing the game, the price of giving up the game is too high.

The difference between the consequences of participating in the gamble and giving up the gamble is too large, which makes Liang Fei puzzled and at the same time feels a strong sense of crisis.

Jiayue's current mental state is very abnormal, and the game rules he designed can never be a small gambling style.

But under Jiayue's pressing step by step, he has no right to refuse, so he can only bite the bullet and follow Jiayue's wishes.

"Let's talk about the rules." Liang Fei completely compromised.

Jia Yue raised his right hand and snapped his fingers towards the end of the corridor. After a "snap", more than a dozen croupiers came out from a dark corner.

After Jia Yue killed the most powerful siren on the cruise ship, he replaced it and controlled all non-human creatures on board.

Under Jiayue's instructions, these monsters no longer wear the disguise of human appearance, and their tails behind them wag quite regularly.

"How can there be no audience in the gambling that the master participates in?" Jia Yue waved his hand, and the croupiers listened to the order and stepped forward to set up the money on the ground.

The croupiers who gave up their disguise were covered in slippery scales. Qian Dong was crying hard, but suddenly he was pinched by a few pairs of cold, hard and slippery claws, and he started screaming when his whole body shook.

"Aw...uh..." Qian Dong just let out a howl, and the rest of his voice was suddenly blocked back into his stomach.

The left hand of the croupier who restrained Qian Dong turned into a sharp claw, and the claw was stuffed into Qian Dong's mouth!

Qian Dong was so frightened that his neck froze, and he didn't even dare to hide back, for fear that if he moved a little, his mouth would be torn by sharp claws.