138: Doubt Game

"king?"

"Is this the king?"

"You can tell it's the king just by looking at it."

Liang Fei heard a vague voice next to his ear, repeatedly mentioning the word "King". He struggled to open his eyes, and the three young men whispered two steps away.

He immediately became vigilant, thinking that his identity as the White King had been exposed again, turned over and got up from the ground, and took two steps back.

"Hey, doesn't this move? It's the same as the puppet we saw before!" The young man in the lead is an exaggerated fat man. His curly black hair hasn't been taken care of for a long time, and the hair is entangled on his head, like a man trapped A bird's nest hit by a storm.

Hearing the "puppet man" in the fat man's mouth, Liang Fei finally realized that his original body had already been regarded as a "heroic sacrifice" as a bet. Now he is just a soul temporarily stored in the soldier puppet. From the outside, he is no different from the puppet manager who can move.

But why do these people call him "the king"? Could it be that the appearance of the soldier puppets has changed because of their different identities?

Before he had time to miss his original body, Liang Fei immediately had a plan.

He pretended to arrange his cuff buttons, cleared his throat: "Congratulations, everyone, for successfully arriving on my floor. I wonder how you feel about the gameplay on the upper floor?"

"You mean those copy monsters?" Fatty sneered disdainfully, "I punch one by one!"

Another plain-looking player had a sad face: "I saw a lot of monsters that copied my appearance, I hope those monsters don't run downstairs."

Copy monster?

Liang Fei wanted to frown, but unfortunately the puppet's body does not have this function.

The copy monster is the monster he encountered on the seventh floor, and it belongs to the jurisdiction of the puppet bishop. So these people did not go through the levels of "soldiers" and "chariots", but directly reached the third floor.

This may have something to do with the fact that they chose different doors on the sixth floor.

"Tell me, what is the monster in this level?" These players have already regarded Liang Fei as the manager of this floor.

Liang Fei looked around, but he didn't see Xie Kun, and he didn't even find any wreckage of the chariot.

The scene before clearing the level on the previous level was so abnormal that he lost consciousness before he had time to react. When I came back to my senses, I was already lying on the third floor, and was regarded as a manager by other players.

Liang Fei got the information he wanted from Fatty and the others, and imitated the bishop's gesture of nodding and saluting, and said with style: "The venue on the third floor is just ahead, please follow me."

The fat man and the three looked at each other, kept a certain distance from Liang Fei, and followed behind him not too far or too close.

The scene on the third floor is somewhat similar to that on the eighth floor, but both the decoration style and the architectural pattern are much more luxurious.

Liang Fei's first impression when he opened his eyes was a high-end hotel with money written all over it.

The soldier mentioned a total of five pieces of information about managers, who are in charge of "body, soul, rules, desire, and wisdom".