91: The second half begins!

Clang, clang, clang-

The indistinct sound of the bell came to Luosheng City from the ground, Xue You's complexion sank, and the eyes he looked at Liang Fei were even more shocked.

"You use the bell to control the closing of Luosheng City!" Xue You said in surprise, "Impossible! How do you predict the exact time of closing?"

Liang Fei smiled without saying a word. After confirming that there were no members of the Red Sleeve Gang in ambush in the passage, he turned around and rushed to the nearest exit of Luosheng City according to the map in his memory.

The gates in Rasheng City are all controlled by agencies, and there are hundreds of underground entrances scattered throughout Sen Luo City. Such a large agency must be supervised.

Every time the underground entrance was opened and closed, Liang Fei had heard a vague bell, and he speculated that there was some connection between the bell and the timing of the gate's opening and closing.

When parting from Gail, Liang Fei once asked Gail to go to the clock tower to do him a "little favor". Since Liang Fei took the initiative to cooperate with Xue You last night, he started his siege plan.

For ordinary people, it is not impossible for them to think of the relationship between the bell and the underground entrance. However, there is no communication tool in this world of reincarnation, and the clock tower is a thousand kilometers away from Rasheng City, so they can't control the bell underground at all.

But for Liang Fei, it is actually easy to control the bells thousands of kilometers away in real time...

At the same time, on the other side, on the top floor of the bell tower in the central area of ​​Senluo City, Gail shook the huge copper bell vigorously, and the deafening bell rang right next to his ears.

It is an unforgivable capital crime to pretend to be the lord of Luosheng City to release news!

Gail's face turned pale, regretting how he could agree to assist Liang Fei in spreading false news just because of a few bags of gold coins. If it wasn't for saving Xia Zuo, he wouldn't have gone to the bell tower to blow the cold wind.

Thinking of Xia Zuo, Gail's mood improved slightly. He and Xia Zuo are both intelligence dealers, so he has a deeper understanding of Sun Luo City than others.

He vaguely sensed that Xia Zuo was the foreign agent of the old city lord, and if the old city lord wanted to pursue him for using the bell to deliver false information afterwards, he could bring Xia Zuo out to intercede.

A few minutes before the bell rang, Gail was holding a small black book and staring intently at the palm of his hand.

Liang Fei told him to carry the black book with him at all times last night, and once he found the book disappeared, he would immediately shake the bell in the bell tower and ask the people guarding the Luosheng City office to close the underground passage.

Although Gail thought Liang Fei's plan was feasible, how could this plain black book disappear!

With a dubious attitude, Gail squatted on the clock tower and catted for most of the night. Unexpectedly, before he was about to fall asleep in a daze, the black book in his hand actually disappeared out of thin air!

Regardless of the shock in his heart, Gail quickly shook the bronze bell, pretending to be the agent of the old city lord to send the message of closing the door to the whole city.

With Gail's cooperation, the gate of Luosheng City was closed when Liang Fei needed it, trapping Xue You and members of the Chixiu Gang inside Luosheng City.