30: Siren Gambling

Wang Shao's real name is Wang Jin. Since boarding this cruise ship, all the games he has played are card games.

The reason why he has such a high reputation among the guests on the ship is that in the more than a hundred times he gambled in the past few days, he has not lost a single one!

From the start of the siren game to the present, Wang Jin has won no less than ten people at this poker table. If he hadn't promised to gamble all his chips every time, and everyone present had already been eroded by the desire to gamble Reasonable, I am afraid that no one would dare to play with him.

Wang Jin loves beauties, and prefers to beat beauties in the game of gambling, and then turn them into his slaves.

But the reason why he deliberately took the only chance to challenge Liang Fei was not limited to Liang Fei's appearance.

He happened to watch Liang Fei and Sun Qiang's game this morning, and witnessed from beginning to end how Liang Fei turned defeat into victory and played Sun Qiang around.

For such dazzling people, both in appearance and strength, Wang Jin just wanted to destroy them with his own hands, and then recruit them into his slave collection.

Thinking of having such a beautiful woman kneeling at his feet, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes.

Liang Fei was disgusted by the man's naked eyes, and couldn't help but feel a little puzzled.

With so many people standing here, why did he choose him?

"How about a game of Texas Hold'em?" Wang Jin looked up and down Liang Fei who was seated, his expression becoming more and more satisfied.

Wang Jin took the opportunity to challenge, Liang Fei had no right to refuse at all, and could only accept this gamble that was obviously beneficial to Wang Jin.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

The croupier briefly introduced the rules of gambling to Liang Fei. Liang Fei listened carefully, the expression on his face became a little dignified.

The rules of Texas Hold'em in Siren Gambling are similar to the rules of Texas Hold'em he knows. They are all gambling rules for comparing the size of hands between the two sides of the game.

In a round of gambling, players have two hole cards that only they can see, and at least three face cards that everyone can see. In each round of dealing, you can choose to raise or fold. In the last round, the size of the hands of both parties is compared, and the winner takes all the chips.

There is a certain element of luck in this type of gambling, but the key to winning is two other elements: psychological warfare and chip count.

If Wang Jin is not the one-in-a-million Ouhuang, the reason why he can win consecutively lies in the latter two elements.

Either he has a very strong psychological quality, not only good at controlling his emotions, but also good at fighting psychological warfare with others, or his opponents are all poor, and the number of chips is not enough for him, and he is completely unable to resist his strong capital.

Judging from Wang Jin's actual combat results, he probably has both of these factors.

Liang Fei had played Texas Hold'em with his friends a few times before, and he had a little skill in observing people's expressions, so he didn't know if this little skill was enough in front of Wang Jin.