83: Day of Reckoning

"Ghost Ship Gambling" is the second reincarnation world that Liang Fei has experienced. In this reincarnation world, he met his companions Xu Yueqi and Zhang Yunan.

At the end of the mission, he and his companions discovered that there was a fourth reincarnation on the cruise ship. And the man with glasses is the fourth person who has been hiding in the crowd.

As long as you have been surviving in the reincarnation world, it is theoretically not impossible for the teammates you have met to meet again.

It's just that Liang Fei didn't expect to meet him again, it was the man with glasses who sneaked into Jia Yue's room and stabbed Jia Yue at the end of the mission!

Just from the performance of the man in glasses on the cruise ship, it can be inferred that his strength is not weak. He survived to the last night in the siren gambling game, and even deduced that killing Jia Yue was the correct way to clear the level when he was stuck in the task, which shows that he is far beyond ordinary people in terms of psychological quality and thinking ability.

Such a person may not be suitable to be recruited as a teammate, but he must not be made an enemy.

The man with glasses just had a conflict with someone at the auction, and the person he hit seems to have a certain background in the auction. There are already many thugs hired by the auction on the first floor approaching the man with glasses, and it was the man with glasses who got into trouble at this time When the enemy is attacked.

Liang Fei thought about it quickly, Xie Kun and the owner of the auction are friends, if he can use this relationship to help the man with glasses out of the siege, even if he can't make the man with glasses a companion, at least it won't add another difficult enemy.

He was about to turn around and ask Xie Kun if he could help, but the man with glasses downstairs seemed to have eyes on his head, and suddenly raised his head to look in the direction of Liang Fei.

In order to protect the privacy of VIPs on the second floor, the second floor is next to the fence and there is no light at all. Even standing next to the fence, the guests on the first floor cannot clearly see the guests on the second floor a few meters away.

Liang Fei suddenly became nervous for no reason. The glasses man's eyes hidden behind the lenses were as sharp as a falcon, and he seemed to have already marked him as a hunting target.

Just as Liang Fei was about to retreat cautiously into the private room, the man with glasses suddenly pulled out a weapon from his waist!

boom!

A flash of fire flashed on the first floor, and almost at the same time as the gunshot, Xie Kun pushed Liang Fei hard, trying to push him away from the shooting range!

Liang Fei fell heavily to the ground, and heard a muffled grunt from the person behind him, and then fell powerlessly to the ground.

"Where is the injury?" Liang Fei turned over and got up from the ground, rushing to Xie Kun's side.

He touched Xie Kun's voice, only to feel the hot blood on his hand.

Click--

The sound of bullets being loaded was heard again on the first floor, Liang Fei hurriedly looked downstairs, and the man with glasses aimed his gun at where he and Xie Kun were.

Liang Fei had no time to take care of Xie Kun's injury, and quickly dragged him to the depths of the private room.

"You go first." Xie Kun touched the wound on his right arm and frowned.