Friends - Roman x Patton x Virgil

"Patton!" Virgil yelled, storming into the room the Dad like trait was in. Patton looked up from his plate of cookies, watching as an angry looking Virgil walked in with an equally as angry Roman followed.

"Can you tell sir-sing-alot to back off?" Virgil crossed his arms, glaring at Roman.

Patton stood up, opening his mouth to speak but stopped when Roman spoke first. "Me? You are the one stopping Thomas from potentially making new friends!"

"He's fine with the ones he has now!"

"What if he wants more? What if he gets bored?"

"Bored!? He has too many friends to be bored!"

"Roman, Virgil!" Patton said, loud enough to be heard over the shouting. "Shouting isn't going to solve anything" Patton stated, glancing at both of them.

"If Virgil would let Thomas make a friend we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!" Roman huffed.

"You can't blame Virgil, Roman" Patton said.

"Who else is their possibly to blame here?!" Roman exclaimed, throwing his arms up dramatically.

"No one" Patton replied sternly, crossing his arms. "Making new friends is good" Patton looked at Virgil, "but I think Thomas has to talk to his current ones more often before he makes he ones" Patton said, his eyes drifting to Roman.

Roman muttered something under his breath and vanished to his room. Virgil looked at the place he was standing for a few seconds. "Why didn't I just leave him to make a friend..." Virgil sighed.

Patton embraced Virgil in a hug, "kiddo, it's okay! Thomas has plenty of opportunities to make friends, why don't we watch your favourite movie to cheer you up?"

Virgil nodded and smirked slightly, "thanks Pat"

Patton put on the movie and Virgil shuffled closer to Patton, Patton grinned and cuddled closer to Virgil, moving his arm up to play with his hair, something Virgil liked a lot.

During the movie Roman appeared, glancing at the screen before his attention was drawn to Patton and Virgil.

"Virgil I'm... sorry, for insulting you...you were right! Thomas has enough friends as it is" Roman waited for a reply from any of them, his posture faltered when none said anything.

"Virgil? Patton?"

"Okay fine" Virgil groaned, "I forgive you or whatever"

Roman grinned and sat down next to Virgil, sandwiching him in between him and Patton, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his cheek. "Thank you, dear"

Logan appeared in the room and stared at the affectionate three. "Human emotions" he whispered, shaking his head and disappearing off to his room. He didn't have time for icky human emotions.

"I love you two" Patton mumbled, becoming tired and resting closer to Virgil and Roman. "I love you too Patton! And Virgil!" Roman loudly declared, because "being quiet" isn't a thing he does.

"I do too...or whatever" Virgil shrugged, closing his eyes even though he fought to keep them open.

Patton grinned, "goodnight!"

"Goodnight my fellow emotional lovers"

"I will push you to the floor"