Daughters 2 - Avery x Terri

They day of bowling came and they all met up, changing the shoes and going to the two lanes they had booked.

"Who should go with who?" Logan inquired, pressing a button on the panel to start both of the lanes. He typed in his name for the left lane and looked at the others.

"I'll go with you!" Avery smiled and joined his team, typing in her name under his.

"I will join this team of yours!" Roman declared and typed his name under Avery's. Avery grinned at him and he grinned back.

Virgil, Patton and Terri joined the other team and the game started. Logan went up first with Patton.

"You are going down, Logan!" Patton grinned, picking up the ball. "We will see" Logan replied.

"Wait what do we win?" Terri asked.

"Dignity?" Logan offered with a small shrug.

"That is just boring, nerd!" Roman replied, "whoever loses their parents have to pay for the meal" Roman smirked at the two kids.

"Oh Roman" Logan sighed, "whichever team loses the adults on said team would pay, as the kids parents are on different teams" Logan explained to him.

"This is why you were the nerd and Roman was the jock" Virgil commented.

"Ugh! Whatever! Just start!" Roman huffed and Virgil kissed his cheek, smiling slightly.

Logan and Patton both bowled, Logan calculated the best angle and hit all the pins down. Patton only did about half but clapped at Logan, "that's awesome Lo!"

Patton went again and got a spare, which Logan complimented him for.

Next it was Avery and Terri, both gave each other competitive looks before throwing the ball. Avery's went into the gutter while Terri hit a strike.

"Oh! I'm terrible!" Avery laughed and Terri's heard fluttered hearing that sweet laugh.

"Don't worry kiddo!" Patton smiled, Avery didn't really mind, she just enjoyed being with everyone. She bowled again and hit one pin, she cheered and Patton joined in.

Roman and Virgil went up, the two most competitive out of everyone. "I will so beat you" Roman grinned at Virgil.

"Yeah yeah, get ready to eat your words"

Both of them bowled, Virgil hit down most pins while Roman only got a few. "What? The ball went the wrong way!" He yelled, throwing his arms up. Virgil chuckled and bowled again, hitting the rest down and getting a spare.

Roman only hit a few on the other side and blamed the ball again instead of his aim.

The game went on for awhile, finally they were all on their last bowl. Patton and Logan went first, Patton doing alright while Logan got another strike. Patton complimented him again, hugging and kissing him happily.

Then it was Terri and Avery, Avery decided to have a running start but accidentally went over the line and slipped, falling onto her back.

"Avery!" Terri rushed to her side but calmed down when Avery laughed loudly.

"Ow! I fell!" She giggled and tilted her head to face Terri, she noticed how close Terri was and blushed, biting her lip.

Terri glanced at her lips but caught herself, standing up and helping Avery up as well.

"Be careful, clumsy" Terri joked and Avery giggled, she noticed the ball went behind her and as a joke Patton spun around and made an "ohhhh" sound.

(If you do not get that reference then...just...no)

Picking the ball back up Terri helped her aim and she actually hit most of the pins down! "Thank you Terru!" She grinned, changing her name slightly. Terri sighed and threw her ball, hitting a strike.

In the end Logan's team had won (somehow) meaning Patton and Virgil had to pay but Roman being the gentleman he is he payed for everyone.

"I'm going to go to the restroom! Terri wanna join?" Avery asked, eating a fry. Terri rose her eyebrow, staring at Avery with a weird look.

"What?"

"This is what girls do! They go with friends! Come on!" She dragged Terri away and Patton watched.

"I ship it" he whispered to Logan, he smiled and agreed.

"I still don't know why you want me here" Terri commented, looking at her face in the large mirrors.

"Because!" Avery replied, flushing the chain and leaving the stall. "It's what girls dooo!" She sat on the counter next to the sink, grinning at Terri.

"Yeah but...why?"

"I have no idea" Avery shrugged and jumped down, looking in the mirror and fixing her hair a bit. Terri watched her, memorised.

"You okay?" Avery giggled, snapping her from her thoughts.

"Yeah...dandy"

"Ha! Sounds like something Roman would say" Avery smiled.

"You are right, and I'm becoming more like him...ew"

"Oh no! You are definitely more like Virgil" Avery reassured. Both girls fell into silence, just staring at each other.

Terri cleared her throat, "well we should get back-"

"Wait" Avery grabbed her arm and turned her back around, gaining the courage to lean forward and kiss her quickly.

It took Terri a few seconds to understand what happened and she slowly smiled, leaning in and kissing Avery again.

"I guess now you know I really like you" Avery giggled, bashfully looking at the ground. 

"Yeah" Terri chuckled, "I like you too, especially that adorable laugh"

Avery blushed and they headed back to the table, sitting next to each other. Patton noticed something was different and when he saw Avery's lipstick on Terri's lips he realised what happened in the bathroom.

"AW!" He suddenly exclaimed, everyone stared at him. "YOU TWO KISSED!"

"DAD!" Avery cried, clapping a hand over his mouth. Terri hid her face in her hands and the others laughed.

"You better have made it romantic" Roman told Terri, who glared at him with no real hate.

"Ignore him, kid. He was a nervous wreck when he asked me out" Virgil grinned, Roman gasped and glared at his significant other.

"You promised not to tell!"

"Sorry dude" Virgil shrugged. Roman huffed and looked away, "silent treatment, eh? Let's see who wins" Virgil grinned.

Not even a minute had passed and Roman was already begging Virgil to speak to him again.

Avery shuffled closer to Terri and held her hand under the table, Terri looked at their intertwined hands and met her eye, smiling widely. Terri thought she would meet the girl of her dreams later in life but really she was siting right next to her.

--

Finished!

That was really cute to write agh!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the request!

If anyone has a request just comment it to the left!

It is also midnight which is greeaaaattt - WHAT TIME IS IT FOR YOU GUYS???