Dye - Roman x Logan

"Logan, I did a thing" Roman said, walking into the living room with a hat on.

Logan sighed, "what have you broken now?"

"No! I haven't broken anything!" He denied, Logan gave him a look and Roman held his hands up defensively.

"So, you know if one of us dyes our hair it slowly changes the others hair as well?" Roman began, this catching Virgils and Pattons attention who were also in the room.

"Roman, if you tell me you have dyed your hair anything other then brown I will scream and break up with you" Logan deadpanned, staring at him with an expressionless expression.

"Uh, never mind!" He dashed out of the room and Logan sighed, mentally preparing himself for whatever colour his hair will change too.

"Oh... my god" Virgil mumbled, looking in his phones camera at his hair.

Logan and Patton looked at him and gasped, Patton ran to the mirror and screamed. "I LOVE IT!"

Logan stood next to him, running a hand through his rainbow dyed hair.

"ROMAN!" he screamed louder then he had ever screamed before, making Patton cover his ears.

"IF YOU DO NOT GET HERE IN FIVE SECONDS I WILL KILL YOU!"

Roman appeared, his hair on show and nervously chuckling. Patton was squealing happily while Virgil and Logan were glaring at him.

"I'll hold him, you get the knife" Virgil muttered to Logan, Roman screamed and ran.

"You can run BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" Virgil yelled, chasing after him. Logan sighed and messed with his hair, groaning every few minutes.

"Aw, Logan" Patton cooed, "Can't you learn to like it? It would've taken Roman a lot of courage to do this" Patton said, ruffling his hair.

Logan sighed and pushed it back, adjusting his glasses. "I suppose, he does look good with rainbow hair"

"Well, tell him that before he has second thoughts" Patton said with a smile. Logan nodded and headed towards the screams coming from Virgil and Logan.

(GUYS FUCK THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR BEGAN TO PLAY GIVE ME, LIKE, THREE MINUTES)

"You. Dyed. Our. Hair.  RAINBOW!" Virgil yelled, Logan turned a corner and saw Roman laying on the ground with Virgil on top of him, pinning his arms down.

"Virgil-" Logan tried

"I just...I just wanted rainbow hair-"

"No! I don't care! If you want to dye your hair tell us first! This...UGH!" Virgil got off of him and stormed down the hallway.

Roman sat up and frowned, rubbing his eyes and pushing his hair away. Logan also frowned and sat next to him.

"Roman-"

"Stop, I know what you will say, you hate it as well...I'll change it, don't worry...I just thought I could have something my way for once" with a sigh Roman stood up and Logan grabbed his arm, standing up also.

"Roman, stop. I know Virgil might be mad but he was like that when Thomas dyed his hair purple, he just didn't show it in the video - I, along with Patton, do not...mind about the hair, it suits you which means it suits all of us, please do not feel bad, Virgil will be fine" Logan smiled a little at the end.

"Uh, oh" Roman blushed, "Thank you, Gumdrop" Logan chuckled at the silly nickname, leaning forward and kissing his lips shortly.

"Do not feel bad, okay? I...I like it"

Roman smiled again and they shared a long hug.

"We are extra gay, now"

"Yes but, we could be gayer"

--

SO

Picture day in school today, fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk I couldn't stop laughing, the camera man was getting annoyed baha

I am open for requests! Even though I still have some, I will do them soon children.