LOVE ME - Thomas x Logan

Me waiting for the new sander side video like

This one is more of a joke-y kinda one

--

Logan was peacefully sitting on the couch, minding his own business when he saw Thomas scoot closer to him. Logan scooted further away and Thomas scooted closer.

Logan moved, Thomas moved closer.

Logan moved again and Thomas followed.

Logan did a big move and fell of the couch onto the floor, he saw Thomas's head pop over the side of the couch.

"LOVE ME!" He yelled and Logan scrambled to his feet, running away from Thomas who chased him.

"PATTON! Help!" Logan yelled when he raced passed Patton, Patton giggled and ate a cookie, carrying on his walk down the hall.

"LOGAN! LOOOOVVEEE MEEEEEEE!" Thomas yelled louder, Logan passed Roman and called for his help but Roman was on his own mission to defeat the great dragon witch! She's a bitch.

Logan passed Virgil, "VIRGIL! HELP! I'm being chased by a maniac!" Logan screamed, Virgil sunk into the ground while clicking his fingers into the gun position repeatedly at Logan, smirking all the way.

Logan huffed and carried on running until Thomas jumped onto his back. They both fell to the ground and Thomas rolled Logan onto his back.

"LOVE MEEEEE!" Thomas screeched, leaning down and kissing Logan repeatedly on the lips.

"OKAY! I love you!"

Just then the dragon witch flew down the hallway, Roman was holding onto the horns on the head, Patton was sitting on his back, eating his cookie and Virgil gripped onto the tail with one hand and used his other to click his fingers into the gun at Logan as they flew by.

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU DRAGON BIIIIIIIIIITCH!" Roman screamed, making weird noises afterwards.

"NO!" Patton yelled back, "THE DRAGON IS OUR ONLY SOURCE OF COOKIES!"

"WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLALING TUBE MAN!" Virgil randomly screamed because he could.

"This is a mad house" Logan mumbled and Thomas looked back down at him.

"LOOOOOOOOVEE MEEEEEEE!"

--

Yeah

I'm sorry

I do like messing around like this tho, just making it something that would never happen in real life