Celery Stick - No Ship

"I'm gonna go to sleep" Virgil yawned, standing up. "You are going to need a bed for that" Logan replied, not looking up from his book.

Virgil sighed and shook his head, recently the sides have been giving Virgil pointless advice because he was overly sarcastic one time. Well, a few times.

"Thanks, Logan" Virgil sighed.

"And a blanket, and pillows" Patton added, grinning. Virgil only ignored them and went to bed.

"I'm hungry" Virgil said the next day, "You need to get food, then" Roman replied.

Virgils jaw clenched, "And you will receive a punch" he muttered.

"You would need courage and strength to do that" Roman retorted, Virgil sneered at him and got food.

Later that day Virgil was driving the car with Roman sitting in the passenger seat and the others in the back. Virgil stopped at a gas station and Roman decided to speak up.

"Are you getting gas?"

Virgil paused his movements, "I will stab you with a celery stick"

"You're going to need to go to the shop to do that" Roman replied, grinning.

Virgil reached over to the glove compartment, pulling out some celery and poking Roman with it. Logan, Patton and Thomas stared at him really confused.

Then Virgil began to whack Roman really hard across the arm and Roman screeched, trying to protect himself.

"That hurts!" Roman complained, Virgil only hit him harder. When he finished with him he turned in his seat and hit Logan, Thomas and Patton a few times, they all hid behind each other, yelping in pain.

"Give me useless advise one more time" he growled, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. They knew he wasn't that angry but it was funny.

"I never knew celery could be a weapon"

"A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!"

--

Thanks for the request!

I NEED A HEEEERRROOOO, I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO TILL THE MORNING LIGHT