Glass Balls - No Ship

Au - the sides don't look like Thomas - also Thomas is fourteen in this

I was on Google because when I'm bored I go on Google, (useless information) anyway I saw this idea so...yeah...here

--

For most of the day Thomas had been cleaning his parents attic, using a long stick to kill spiders and dusting away all cobwebs and dust bunnies. He took down boxes full of stuff they doesn't need and the rest he placed neatly in the corner.

"One more box" he sighed, kneeling down and tearing back the brown tape. He was nearly about to open it when he noticed something on the side of the box, it was a weird word wrote in a language he didn't know.

"This isn't ours..." he whispered confused. Curious he slowly opened the box, nothing was in it apart from a dark purple pillow which was the same size as the box sitting at the bottom with four glass balls.

Picking one up he read the name that was printed on it. "Patton" he whispered even more confused. Patton is a name?

He picked up the others, "Virgil..Roman..Logan, strange" he shrugged. Moving the balls to his other hand his eyes scanned the box again and he yelled and jumped back when he saw a big spider in the box. The glass balls fell from his hand and shattered on the floor.

What he didn't expect was four men to appear when they broke. He screamed and jumped up, taking a few steps back. The four men all looked alike, black hair, brown eyes, same height. Thomas was terrified.

"Finally!" One exclaimed, stretching his arms. "I'm free!" Thomas noticed he was wearing a white long sleeved top, a red sash and two red and gold castle badges on his arms. With cool white and gold shoulder pad things.

"We're all free, idiot" another scoffed, rubbing his eyes. He was wearing purple top which had small rips here and there with a black and purple stitched jacket over the top.

"Guys! I'm hungry!" One complained, he was wearing a plain blue shirt with a small heart wearing glasses on the left side of his chest and a cardigan wrapped around his shoulders.

"Well we have been trapped in there for one hundred years, we are all hungry" the last one replied, straightening his black and blue striped tie, he was wearing a black shirt with a similar badge to the heart with glasses but it was a brain with glasses. The two also wearing glasses on their face.

"Who are you?" Thomas whispered, thinking he was dreaming. The four suddenly realised he was here and the one with castle badges smiled, taking a few steps forward, Thomas taking steps back.

"Ah! Our saviour! I am Roman, pleasure to meet you" 'Roman' bowed down and Thomas took more steps back.

"Careful!" Blue shirt guy yelled, Thomas didn't realise how close he was to the opening in his attic, he braced his body for the floors impact but Roman grabbed his arm just in time, pulling the terrified Thomas back up.

"Woah there, watch where you're going saviour"

"Why do you call me your saviour? I didn't do anything! And...thank you" Thomas shuffled away from Roman.

"Isn't it obvious? And you're welcome" Roman smiled.

"You saved us from being trapped in the balls! I thought we would never be found!" Blue shirt exclaimed, walking and standing next to Roman.

"I'm Patton!" He grinned.

"Uh...Thomas" Thomas replied. The other two walked over, both introducing themselves.

"I am Logan, this is Virgil"

"Sup" Virgil nodded his head slightly, putting his hands in his black and purple jacket pockets.

"How are you...here?" Thomas asked.

"Those glass balls you dropped, we have been trapped in them for one hundred years" Logan explained, adjusting his glasses.

"Nice attic" he added, glancing around.

"One hundred years? How is that...possible?"

"What's more unbelievable is you believe us" Virgil mumbled, heading to the exit of the attic.

"Come on, we need to find a way to get home" he said, climbing down the ladder. The others followed and Thomas stood still, bewildered until he finally forced himself to follow the four strange men.

"Oh my gosh! Guys look!" Patton called, picking up the house phone which was on the counter in the kitchen.

"A phone! Do you remember these?" He asked giddily.

"A phone? Oh my this is old! Ancient! What year is this, smartass?"

"2017 - and I would prefer if you did not call me that"

"Sure thing, Nerd" Roman smirked.

"2017?" Virgil whistled, looking at the tv.

"Really is ancient"

"How is this ancient? If you are all from so long ago how do you know that's a phone?" Thomas asked, still keeping his distance.

"Oh no no!" Logan chuckled, "we are from the future, sent to the past - we were trapped in those balls until you freed us, thank you for that" he smiled.

"Wait, future? How long into the future?"

"The year 4000 - you guys really need to catch up, I mean look how small this tv is!" Patton giggled, pointing at the rather large tv.

"4000? And you have time travel!?" Thomas leaned on the banister so he wouldn't faint.

"Yes, it's awesome isn't it" Roman smiled, looking around the kitchen. "You use ovens, ha" he mocked.

"We really need to go, Patton do you still have the traveling device?"

"Of course I do Logan!" Patton threw it to Logan and he caught it, setting a date on it.

"It was nice meeting you, Thomas. I hope you have a good life" Logan smiled, the others walked to him but Thomas stopped them.

"Wait, will I ever see you again?"

"Oh yes! You did save us after all!" Roman handed him a small square with a red button. "Press it if you ever need us"

They waved and left, leaving Thomas alone in his house. He looked down at the button and shook his head.

"A dream, this is all a dream"

--

I really want to watch the Harry Potter movies