Sneeze - Thomas x Patton

The room was silent, the only noise being the faint music playing through Virgils headphones. Everyone was on their phone, doing their own thing, except Logan who was reading.

His nose wrinkled slightly and he held his book to the side, sneezing into his elbow.

"Bless you!" Patton smiled.

"T-tha-" Logan paused and sneezed again, "Bless you!" Patton repeated, grinning.

Logan sneezed again and Roman chuckled, glancing up to look at Logan who rubbed his nose and shook his head. "You okay, nerd?"

"I...I am fine" Logan nodded, he sniffled and went back to reading.

A few minutes of silence passed until Patton felt his nose tickle, he sneezed into his hand, immediately sneezing again and again. Three sneezes in a row.

"Woah" Thomas smiled, brushing Pattons hair from his face. Patton giggled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose.

"I'm fine!"

"Oh, bless you" Thomas added, making Patton smile at him. Again, more minutes of silence passed until Roman sneezed, but he didn't sneeze into his hand or arm, he sneezed to the left, luckily he was on the end of the couch, meaning no one was affected.

"Is sneezing contagious now?" Thomas asked, watching Roman sneeze another four times.

"No, it is only a coincidence" Logan replied absentmindedly. Thomas wrapped an arm around Pattons shoulder and silence settled once more but not for long.

Virgil tilted his head back and sneezed louder then the others, it sounding more like a scream than anything else.

"AHH-My Disney!" Roman exclaimed, the sneeze frightening him. Virgil made a little noise, surprised such a loud sneeze came out of him.

"Daw! He's so cute! I love you, kiddo!" Patton cooed, Virgil gave his dad a small smile and a head nod, sitting up.

"Love ya too, Dad"

"Who has not sneezed yet?" Logan asked, all eyes went to Thomas and he chuckled. "I won't-....sne-sne-ACHHO-eeze" he finished, rubbing his nose. Patton and Roman laughed and Virgil shook his head, going back to his music.

"Well all of you were adorable!" Patton grinned, kissing Thomas's cheek.