Choking - Virgil x Logan

Trigger warning: chocking

All of the sides including Thomas were asleep in his living room after a few hours of watching movies together. Earlier that day Virgil had put on a necklace that he particularly liked and forgot to take it off before falling asleep.

During the night he rolled over and over, the necklace got caught with itself and slowly began to tangle up, tightening and tightening. Finally it became so tight Virgil could barely breath.

His breathing began to become shorter and sharper, he fidgeted as his lungs got less and less oxygen. He stirred and began to cough, he had no idea what was happening but he felt like he was being choked by someone.

"Get-off" he spluttered, fighting the air. He fell onto the floor making a loud thud, the others began to slowly wake up, Virgils loud spluttering and coughing alerting them.

"Is someone dying!?" Roman asked, sitting up and looking around the pitch black room.

Virgil clawed at his throat, eventually getting his fingers under the necklace and ripping it off of his neck, if fell to the floor and he breathed in deeply, only now noticing he was crying.

Thomas got up and turned on the light, they all stared at Virgil who was sobbing and crying on the floor.

"Virgil? What happened?!" Logan frantically asked, sitting next to his boyfriend and hugging him close, trying to calm him down.

Patton helped and soon both of them calmed him down, sitting him on the couch again. Thomas picked up the broken necklace and stared at Virgil, seeing a red outline on his neck.

"Did his choke you?" Roman asked, looking at the necklace. Virgil nodded, still coughing and hugging Logan. He felt terrified.

"Virgil I told you not to wear it to bed" Logan mumbled, hugging him tighter. Virgil couldn't reply and Thomas got him some water, Logan ran a hand through his hair, calming him down slowly.

"That was scary...all I could hear was spluttering and coughing" Patton said once Virgil had officially calmed down.

"I'm sorry" Virgil mumbled, "it wasn't you fault, Verge" Logan kissed his forehead and Virgil cuddled closer, still slightly scared.

"Why don't we all go back to sleep?" Thomas suggested, yawning. Everyone agreed and Logan decided to cuddle with Virgil for the rest of the night. Virgil was more then happy to sleep in the arms of his boyfriend.

He felt much more safer in them, anyway.

--

SHIT!

I WHACKED MY ELBOW AND THE PAIN SHOT THROUGH IT ALL THE WAY TO MY SHOULDER

OH GOOD GOD

ITS LIKE STUBBING A TOE

SHIIIITTT