Save Me - Thomas x Virgil

"And that's why we're not going to that party later" Virgil finished. Thomas absentmindedly hummed in reply, looking at the road that was coming up. He glanced at Virgil who was frowning, trying to think of more bad things that might happen. 

Grinning a bit he didn't stop to check if there was a car coming, when there was. He stepped out onto the road and Virgils eyes widened, "Thomas!" He yelled, grabbing his shirt and pulling him away from the car, barely missing it. The person honked but didn't stop.

"What the hell!?" Virgil angrily asked him, spinning him around to face him.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" Thomas quickly lied, Virgil sighed, he was more scared than Thomas was! He was so scared in fact he pulled Thomas into a hug, Thomas smiled and hugged back.

Later Thomas purposely used a fork to try and get his toast, Virgil lazily glanced at him and screamed, jumping up and ripping the fork from his hand. "Thomas! You know you can't do that!" He yelled, staring at him like he was insane.

"Oh yeah...I'm sorry" Thomas frowned, staring at Virgil with his wide brown eyes. Virgil sighed and hugged him again, Thomas secretly smiled and hugged back.

A few hours passed and Virgil saw Thomas walking around, holding a knife upwards unsafely. "Thomas" Virgil said in a warning voice.

Thomas spun around but his feet got caught, Virgil felt a sudden burst of adrenaline and he basically teleported to him, stopping him before he landed on the knife which would plunge into his chest.

This time Thomas was scared, he didn't mean for that to happen. Virgil helped him up and threw the knife across the room, hugging him tightly while Thomas hugged back, shaking slightly.

Logan barely missed the knife which was thrown, his eyes wide and body frozen.

I hate them all, he thought to himself, turning and leaving the room before he was actually killed.

Thomas did a few more unsafe dangerous actions that could kill him, each time Virgil saved him and hugged him tightly. At the end of the day Virgil went to confront him.

"Thomas why ugh -how did you get yourself into those situations today?"

Thomas sighed and stood up, "because you save me"

"What?"

"I like it...when you save me, and your hugs, I don't get them often..." Thomas frowned, "I just-I like you, and I didn't know how or if I even wanted to admit it but I couldn't ask you to hug me because you only like hugs if you start them, I'm sorry" Thomas hid his face and Virgil went quiet.

He likes me? Virgil pondered, taking silent steps towards him Virgil wrapped his arms around him in a long hug, Thomas leaned into him and hugged back, the two staying silent for the whole duration.

"You could've just told me...Thomas" Virgil mumbled when they pulled back. "I like you too" he added, shrugging and scratching his neck.

"You do?"

"Yeah...I wouldn't of said it otherwise"

Thomas chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for not hating me, I probably put you through a lot of worry"

"You did, its hard for me not to hate you" Virgil shook his head, "I guess I like you too much"

--

Dog