Crazy - No Ship

"WHY IS GREENLAND CALLED GREENLAND WHEN IT'S ICE AND ICELAND IS CALLED ICELAND WHEN IT'S GREEN!?" Virgil yelled across the table.

"LET THE COUNTRIES BE DIFFERENT! DON'T FORCE THEM TO BE NORMAL!" Roman yelled back, slamming his hands on the table.

Patton giggled and picked up his glass, throwing it across the room. Logan sighed

"PATTON! I have told you you are not Matilda!" Logan scolded

"BUT I WANNA BE! SHE'S SO EMPOWERING!"

"IF THATS A PUN I WILL SCREAM!"

Roman grabbed a handful of chips and threw them at Virgil, he ducked and they all hit Thomas.

"ROMAN! I AM NOT A DUCK!" Thomas scolded the royal side, grabbing the chips and throwing them to the actual duck named Steve.

"STEVE IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT HE CAN'T HAVE CHIPS!" Patton cried, worried.

"OH NO!" Thomas grabbed the chips and tossed them to their non lactose intolerant duck named Steve two.

"Oh thank god!" Patton sighed

Virgil jumped to his feet and did a cartwheel into the living room to get away from the madness.

Patton threw his plate it smashed through the window, they heard a faint ow but ignored it.

"PATTON! YOU. ARE. NOT. MATILDA!"

"NEITHER ARE YOU!"

"BAT!" Thomas screeched and melted into the floor, a bat flew into the room and out of the window, squeaking loudly.

"OH THE HORROR!" Roman declared, fainting.

"ROMAN IS DEAD! FINALLY!" Virgil screamed because he somehow sensed what had happened in the other room.

Logan jumped down from his seat and climbed on top of the fridge, hiding from Patton and Thomas as they began to do some random dance moves that would bring Roman back to life even if he wasn't dead.

Roman came back to life and did a front flip and a back flip without touching the ground, running to Virgil in hopes of marrying his love.

"AHH! PINEAPPLE!" All the sides sunk away as the whole house filled with pineapples.

The end.