Fallen - Roman x Patton

Patton laid across his bed, daydreaming about Roman when he suddenly realised something and sat up quickly. A grin spread across his face and he dashed out of his room, darting down the hallway and hiding behind a corner.

He heard Roman and Logan walking down the hall, coming up towards him. With one small glance he saw Roman was closer to him. Perfect.

"Are you planning on doing it soon?" Logan asked, walking with his hands behind his back.

"Of course! I want my little cutie to finally be my little cute husband" Roman replied, smiling widely.

Patton was too excited he didn't hear the words Roman was saying, when the two came close enough Patton stuck his foot out and Roman tripped, falling to the floor with a huff.

Logan paused his movements and stared at the two in surprise. "Hey! Looks like the empire has fallen!" Patton giggled, his giggles turning into laughs when he saw Romans face. Logan got the joke and sighed, carrying on his walk.

Patton leaned on the wall, clutching his stomach and laughing loudly. Roman got up and smiled, walking to him and pinning him against the wall.

"You think it's funny?" Roman asked, Patton nodded while tears spilled down his cheeks, his laughter only growing louder. Roman began to chuckle and he kissed his cheek, smiling softly.

"You didn't hear mine and Logan's conversation, did you?" Roman asked, Patton shook his head and hugged him tightly, still giggling. Roman sighed in relief and hugged him back, kissing his head.

--

Thanks for the request!

Hey so I have a lot of requests at the moment, and I will do them all! But I've started school again and I can only do so many when I get home so possibly could you guys pause the requests until I finish the ones I have now?

I love your guys requests! But I just need time to do all the ones I have now 😂❤️

Thank you for understanding! Love you all!!!!