Murderer - No Ship

Trigger warning: murder

OKAY HOLD ON SO ROMAN BARELY DID ANYTHING BAD IN THIS ONE SHOT AND PEOPLE ARE LIKE WHAT THE HELL ROMAN WHILE VIRGIL LITERALLY MURDERED THE SIDES AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING.

we have some favouritism going on here.

--

Recently Roman had been forcing Virgil do really bad things, such as break the others belongings, purposely put Logan and Patton in harms way, etc etc.

One day he had enough, last night he made a plan and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, waiting in the hallway for the perfect moment.

Roman was walking down the hallway, not paying to much of his surroundings, once he passed Virgil he felt a sharp object stab into his back, he choked, the shock of it leaving him paralysed. He collapsed onto the floor, blood soaking into the carpet as his eyes went lifeless, his pulse slowed to a stop, and his breathing became nonexistent.

Virgil stared at his dead body with no guilt, no remorse, no...emotions. He knew Logan and Patton would freak out and they do come back after a few days, an idea sparked in his mind and a crazy looking grin stretched on his lips.

He left Romans body and went into the storage room in Thomas's mind, holding anything you could imagine. He went to the 'P' section and pulled out a pistol from the shelf, loading it with bullets he found in the 'B' section.

His smirk only grew as he left to go find Logan who was innocently sitting in the living room.

"Logan?" Virgil said in a sickeningly empty voice.

"Yes?" Logan replied, not looking at him.

"What would you do if I killed you right now?" He asked, holding the gun up to the back of his head.

"Wh-"

Bang

"Too late" Virgil grinned, dropping the gun next to his body, blood splattered across the floor and walls.

And last but not least, Patton. He happily made some cookies and took them to his room.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton smiled, Virgil gave him a cookie with an evil grin.

"Oh, for me? Thank you!" Patton ate the whole cookie with a smile, it only took a few seconds before he began to choke and grab his throat, tears sprung at his eyes and he screamed in pain, collapsing to the floor and dying a few seconds later.

"I love poison" Virgil grinned, leaning down and shutting Pattons eyes.

After a side dies their body disappears a few minutes later, Virgil watched his body vanish and with a smile he cleaned up the blood from the other two.

He realised he couldn't remove the blood from the carpet but that was fine, he could say it was wine.

He still felt the adrenaline pumping through his body, he didn't know killing people could be so...fun.

A few day passed, a new Roman, Patton, and Logan appeared in the living room, Virgil waiting to greet them.

"Sup, I'm Anxiety, the sides died in a car crash, make yourself at home" with a smirk he left, already planning his next attack...

--

Thanks for the request!

This one was dark