Ringtone - Virgil x Logan

"I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock. You're a Goofy Goober! Rock. We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock. Goofy, Goofy, Goofy, Goober! Rock"

Virgil and Patton stifled laughter once they heard the song, Roman silently laughed into his hand as Logan reached for his phone. "What the..." he trailed, an unknown number was calling him and that sponge bob song was blasting through the speakers.

He hung up and slowly placed the phone back onto the table, glancing at the other sides they had gone back to normal. Shrugging he began to read again.

Virgil looked over at Roman and nodded. He grinned and called Logan's phone again.

"I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock. You're a Goofy Goober! Rock. We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock. Goofy, Goofy, Goofy, Goober! Rock"

Logan jumped this time, the noise was unexpected. Grabbing his phone he hung up. "Who keeps phoning me" He mumbled aloud, turning to the others for any sort of help.

"I don't know" Roman snorted, chuckling into his hand. Logan stared at him, his eyes slowly narrowing.

"Sorry! It's a really funny song!" He defended, collapsing on the floor in fits of laughter. This set Patton off and Virgil joined in, Logan stared with a deadpanned expression, not getting the joke.

"Funny? It's irregular, a parody of another song which is just as bad - maybe even worse" Logan mumbled the last bit to himself, glancing at his phone before going back to reading.

The others stopped laughing and sat normally again, knowing Logan didn't suspect them at all. This time Patton nodded at Roman, sniggering already.

"I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock. You're a Goofy Goober! Rock. We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock. Goofy, Goofy, Goofy, Goober! Rock"

All of them laughed again as Logan angrily groaned, grabbing his phone and putting it on silent, the others sighed and giggled with each other for another few minutes, very surprised Logan still didn't think it was them.

Later that day Roman found Logan's phone and turned silent off, that night Thomas and his sides were having a movie marathon, a perfect time to phone Logan.

Virgil walked by, once spotting Roman he stopped and smirked. "Find it?" Roman nodded, smirking back.

"He's going to be mad"

At three am all the sides apart from Roman were asleep, he lazily grabbed his phone and already began chuckling as he rang Logan's phone, the familiar song blasting through the speakers into the silent room.

"I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock. You're a Goofy Goober! Rock. We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock. Goofy, Goofy, Goofy, Goober! Rock"

This woke everyone up, in Pattons and Virgils sleepy state they didn't realise what was happening until they heard the song and began laughing. "Wha...what?" Thomas stammered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, his purple hair sticking up in all directions.

Logan groaned into his pillow, not making any moves to shut off the irritating song.

"Turn that blasted thing off!" He yelled, but it was muffled by the pillow. This set Roman off and he laughed along with Patton and Virgil.

Suddenly it clicked and Logan sat bolt upright, glaring at the other traits. "It's you, isn't it?" He asked, grabbing his phone and hanging up on the call.

Gasping for air Patton let out a yes and Logan glared at them, even if all he could see was blurry colours.

"What's going on?" Thomas yawned, rubbing his eyes once again and looking at his sides.

"We changed Logan's ringtone" Roman replied, chuckling and wiping away a few stray tears.

"I will never trust you again" Logan replied, grabbing his glasses. Virgil stopped laughing but still grinned as he walked over to Logan, sitting down next to him.

"I'm sorry...not really, it was funny!" Virgil tried to defend himself, Logan huffed and turned his head.

"Logan" Virgil bit his lip, nervously leaning over and pecking his cheek. Even if they have been dating for awhile Virgil still got nervous doing affectionate things.

"It was a good...prank, I suppose" Logan finally gave in, turning to Virgil and giving him a smile. "Good work"

"Yay!" Patton giggled, noticing Logan's phone wasn't on silent. He nodded at Roman, but Logan noticed.

"Don't-"

"I'm a Goofy Goober! Rock. You're a Goofy Goober! Rock. We're all Goofy Goobers! Rock. Goofy, Goofy, Goofy, Goober! Rock"

"UGH!"