Questions - Logan x Patton

"Looogaaan?" Patton asked, dragging out the letters.

"Yes, love?" Logan replied, not glancing up from his book.

"How many fish are there in the ocean?"

"That would be impossible to answer, we do not know every species that live in the ocean, anyway" he replied, turning the page in his book.

"How big is space?"

"There is no number big enough to express how large space is" he replied.

Patton giggled and shuffled so he sat in between Logan's legs, resting his head against his stomach and laying on his back. Logan didn't mind.

"How many books are there in the world?" Patton asked, tapping Logan's book softly.

"129,864,880"

"Woah, really?" Patton gaped, titling his head back to stare at Logan.

He nodded, "It's an estimated answer" he added.

"How many stars do you think there are?"

"No one knows, love" Logan replied, not even feeling slightly annoyed by Pattons unanswerable questions.

"You're a star!"

Logan smiled, leaning down and kissing Pattons forehead. "You are too, love"

"What's the population of hedgehogs?"

"I...do not know, love"

"What about dogs?"

"I think it's 8.5 million, love"

Patton gasped, "that's a lot!" He giggled. Logan smiled at his boyfriends cuteness.

"Do you think the worlds sad from how humans are treating them?"

"The world can't feel emotions, love"

"Oh" Patton frowned and Logan noticed, he quickly added

"But I am sure if the world could feel emotions they would be very sad" Patton smiled again.

"I think the world would be a girl, what about you?"

"A male, it seems more fitting"

Patton went silent for a bit, thinking of another question.

"Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?" Logan sighed quietly.

"I can not answer that"

"How young can you die of old age?"

"Um, I do not know"

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"

"Both, I guess"

"Will your answer to this question be no?"

"N-" Logan paused and Patton giggled.

"Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?"

"Not all men can grow beards"

"If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why are there still monkeys and apes?"

Logan paused, "that is actually a good question, love"

Patton turned around and sat up in Logan's lap, making him unable to read his book so he closed it and set it to the side, staring at Patton with his undivided attention.

"If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight?"

"I do not know, but I believe in it" Patton smiled widely and pecked Logan's lips.

"Why is it that raindrops but snowfalls?"

"I think that is enough questions for tonight, love" Logan smiled. Patton cuddled close to his chest and closed his eyes.

"I love you, you smart smart man"

"I love you too, you adorably sweet man"

--

It's nearly one am

What am I doing

This idea just came to mind idk

ALSO IM LISTENING TO SMOOTH CRIMINAL BY MICHAEL JACKSON

I should get a metal bin and hit it with a wooden spoon to go along with the beat

What a good idea at miDNIGHT