Weird - Roman x Virgil

"Uugggh! You're so annoying!" Virgil groaned at Roman, crossing his arms.

"I'm annoying?" Roman gaped, "What about you?" He defended himself.

Thomas sighed, he had had enough of their stupid arguing. "Roman! Virgil! I've had enough!" He states, they stare at his host as he shrinks them down to a small size.

"What the hell?!" Virgil exclaims. Thomas picks both of them up, "Thomas! Change us back!" Roman shouted.

"No! I'm going to eat you until you make up and stop arguing!" He did exactly that, swallowing Virgil first.

"Wait! Thomas! There is no need-"

"Sorry but you guys need to get along" he swallowed Roman and he screamed as he fell into his stomach.

"Roman!" He heard Virgil cry. Moving through the dark Roman found the crying Virgil, they both hugged and began to cry. "THOMAS! LET US OUT!" Roman screamed but they didn't get a reply.

They cried for longer, Virgil hugging Roman tightly. "The-" he chocked, "the only way to get out is to make up" he stated, Roman nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I am so sorry Virgil, I did not mean anything I said" He apologised, "I'm sorry too! I love you!" He cried.

Roman kissed him on the lips for a long time, eventually leaning back. "I love you too!"

Thomas smiled and spat them back out, letting them grow to their normal size. "Yay! Glad you worked things out!" He smiled. Roman and Virgil glared at him, Roman making his sword appear in his hands.

"You are dead" he whispered, Thomas screamed and ran away, Roman and Virgil chasing after him.

--

Yeah...

Thanks for the request!

So I'm starting school tomorrow meaning less updates through the day, I'm sorry!