Shouting - No Ship

It was late at night, exactly eighty minutes passed midnight. The sides were asleep apart from one, Roman. He couldn't get to sleep and kept rolling over and over, groaning into his pillow every few minutes in annoyance.

The walls leading to other sides rooms were very thin, and if the sides were awake they would be able to hear the groans Prince was making. At that moment in time, though, Roman didn't care if he woke the entire world.

Prince groaned really loudly after five minutes, Virgil being a light sleeper he woke up by the noise but obviously he didn't know why he was awoken. He understood why he was woken up when he heard the groan again.

He rolled onto his back, "PRINCE!" He yelled, Prince paused his movements, the yell as clear as it would be if Virgil was in the same room.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

Prince stared at the wall confused, realisation slowly dawning on him. "NO! NO I AM NOT DOING SUCH A THING!"

"IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" That was Logan, he was slightly annoyed that he was woken up at such a late time by their shouts.

"ROMAN IS SINNING!" Virgil yelled back, Logan sighed and rubbed his eyes, groaning quietly.

"ROMAN? WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!" Patton yelled, he being woken up by the yells as well as Logan.

"OH MY GOSH - I WAS NOT DOING THAT!" Roman finally yelled, laying on his back and angrily staring at the wall.

"THEN WHY WERE YOU GROANING?" Virgil yelled

"I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP!"

"NONE OF US CAN IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING!" Logan angrily yelled.

"DON'T GET INTO THIS, NERD!" Logan heard something hit the wall from the room over and he sighed.

"DID YOU THROW A PILLOW AT THE WALL?" Logan asked,

"....MAYBE, I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION IT WAS NOT VERY AFFECTIVE!"

"POKEMON!" Virgil yelled, grinning.

"ROMAN! APOLOGIES RIGHT NOW!" Patton yelled, Roman groaned into his hand silently and Virgil smirked, shaking his head softly.

"FOR WHAT? IT DID NOT HURT HIM!"

"IT HURT HIS FEELINGS!"

"NO - BUT IT HURT MY BRAIN CELLS" Logan cut in, sighing loudly.

"SEE! SAY YOU ARE SORRY!"

"FINE, SORRY CALCULATOR WATCH!"

"CALCULATOR WATCH?" Virgil asked, confused.

"DON'T YOU DARE STEAL THAT! IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO INSULT HIM WITHOUT USING THE WORD NERD!" Roman screeched.

"You vapid, slowwitted moron" Logan muttered to himself and Roman gasped.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"GOOD!" Logan grabbed his pillow and held it over his head.

"C'MON KIDDOS, NONE OF YOU ARE AS THICK AS OUR WALLS ARE!"

Logan lifted his pillow, staring at the ceiling, confused. "OUR WALLS ARE THIN" he yelled back.

"EXACTLY!" Patton giggled, Logan sighed and muttered how he will move out of the mind and in with Thomas.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP?" Virgil called, twisting in his bed.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS MESS!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SINNED"

"for the last time I dID NOT SIN!" Roman threw his other pillow at Virgils wall.

"DAD! HE THREW A PILLOW AT HIS WALL!"

"WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ROMAN IT DOES NOT WORK!" Logan yelled, rolling onto his stomach and hiding his face.

"I AM FEELING A LITTLE OVERWHELMED, LOGIC!" Roman yelled back at Logan.

"APOLOGIES ROMAN!"

"FOR THE...- I AM SORRY, OKAY?!" Roman pulled his blankets over his head and sighed.

"LETS JUST ALL TRY AND GET SOME SLEEP!" Virgil called.

"OKAY, GOODNIGHT KIDDOS!"

"Finally" Logan murmured, "GOOD NIGHT" he added.

"G'NIGHT AND ROMAN, DO NOT SIN WHILE I AM IN A ONE HUNDRED MILE RADIUS OF YOU!"

"I. DID. NOT. SIN!" Roman screamed and sighed, "GOOD. NIGHT"

The next morning all the sides appeared in the kitchen, they all silently stared at each other, gave a slight nod, silently made breakfast and disappeared.

--

So

Yeah

😂

I'm going to sleep so...uh, bye!

I JUST REALISED THIS IS THE 69th ONESHOT AND I DID NOT MENTION IT BEFORE OH GOSH

HAPPY 69-ING EVERYONE!