Best Friends - Thomas x Virgil

You guys probably hate me from updating so much, that's fine, I hate myself too.

(Update: November 10th) Jesus, what the fuck, me. You don't even hate yourself stfu

--

Thomas, Roman, Patton, Logan and Virgil are all best friends. Well, are supposed to be best friends. Every time they hang out either in real life or over text Virgil always feels left out, they barely talk to him, interact with him, etc etc.

Virgil thinks they're all perfect without him.

One day they had all planned to go out, it was planned over text which took about two hours but it was worth it!

They decided to meet up at Romans house, Virgil living the closet he got their first. He didn't have the courage to knock on the door, what if Roman got disappointed? Instead he waited for the others to show up, they said a few hellos to him and knocked on the door.

After greetings and such they all walk down the path to the street, Virgil following behind. Patton notices him and walks next to him, smiling.

"Hey vir-"

For some reason that day Virgil had had enough of what they were unknowingly putting him through, he exploded.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? I'M SO SICK OF YOU GUYS BEING SO PERFECT!"

After he shouted he couldn't meet their eyes and he sprinted down the street to his house. Patton watched, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"What...was that?" Roman asked.

"He seemed upset" Logan pointed out, "good observation, Nerd" Roman sarcastically replied earning a glare from said Nerd.

They followed him to his house, knocking on the front door. "I'd be surprised if he answered" Roman commented when the door didn't open for two minutes.

"Virgil?" Thomas called, getting the key from under the mat and unlocking the door.

"Virgil? Can we come in?" Patton called this time, when they got no answer they walked in anyway, finding him in a ball on his bed.

"I'll comfort him, he doesn't like to be surrounded while upset" Thomas whispered, they agreed and left to go and wait downstairs.

"Virgil?" Thomas quietly spoke, slowly walking to him and sitting next to him.

"Virgil? Verge? What's wrong?"

"Why don't you guys like me anymore?" Virgil whispered, lifting his head to look at Thomas through glossy eyes.

(Glossy taco- I'm sorry)

"What do you mean? Of course we still like you!"

"It doesn't seem like it" Virgil mumbled, hiding his face in his knees.

"Oh, it doesn't? I'm sorry..." Thomas frowned, bringing him into a hug.

"S'fine, I get it. I'm boring, not the good type of friend..." Virgil frowned.

"No! Stop! I will punch you with friendship!" Thomas declared, it earned a small smile from Virgil and Thomas smiled, leaning down, kissing him softly.

What? Can't they have a secret relationship?

"We all like you, if you ever feel left out you have to tell us, okay babe?" Thomas smiled, running a hand through his hair. Virgil nodded and shuffled closer into Thomas's warm embrace.

"I'm sorry, I know I just don't want to be annoying"

"I can relate" Thomas chuckled, "but they're all your best friends and I'm your boyfriend, it's our job to make sure we are all happy"

"Thanks, Sanders"

"You're welcome, Verge!"

--

BITCHES GUESS WHAT SONG JUST STARTED PLAYING

THE BEST DAY EVER BY SPONGEBOB, COME ON JOIN ME NOW!

ITS THE BEST DAY EEVVERRRRR

BEST DAY EVEEERR

ITS THE BEST DAY EEEVVERRRRR

BEST DAY EEVERRR

IM SORRY

thanks for the request! I'll be doing more tomorrow!

I was sad about school starting then I remembered I get to see my friends NOW IM HAPPY :3