Gender Swapped - Roman x Virgil

"Why don't we all swap genders for a day?" Roman asked randomly, Virgil stared at him like he was crazy.

"What? Why?" Logan asked, already not liking the idea.

"Because, calculator watch" Roman stood up and did a twirl, becoming a girl. "I'm bored" Roman chuckled and walked to a mirror, messing with his long brown hair.

"I LOOK FABULOUS!" He screeched. Virgil sighed while Patton jumped up and did the same, standing next to Roman, he giggled then gasped, "I'm like a Mom!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands.

(FAB FAB FABULOUS)

"We need bras" Roman whispered, pushing his breasts up and then laughing after.

Patton giggled and Thomas stood next to them. "Can I join?"

"Of course, Thomas" Thomas changed his gender and instantly laughed, checking himself out in the mirror, he looked good. Wait, does this mean he's straight because he's a girl?

Hmmm.....

"Come on, Wednesday Addams!" Roman picked Virgil up and he struggled in his grip.

"No! I don't wanna change my gender!" He complained, Roman kissed his cheek.

"For me?" He asked, Virgil huffed angrily and after a few seconds he agreed and changed into a girl. They all looked the same but had girly features. Roman cooed and gently placed him on the floor, messing with his hair.

Virgil hissed and swatted his hands, "don't touch my hair" he muttered, putting his bangs over his eyes, the rest of his hair had grown down just below his shoulders.

Logan was last and it took a lot of persuading and kissing from Patton for him to change.

"Oh you look like a girly nerd!" Roman exclaimed, clasping his hands together. Logan sighed and pushed his hair over his shoulder.

"This is why....is that my voice?" He stuck his tongue out and coughed, "is that...my voice?" He questioned, Patton giggled. "Oh well" he sighed.

(If you get that reference HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU)

"Now we're all girls let's go outside!" Thomas said, heading to the front door.

"How would going outside change anything?" Logan asked, watching the others follow him. Logan sighed again and reluctantly followed, mumbling how this was stupid and he doesn't want to be apart of it.

They walked down the street and heard a few whistles from not to far away, "oh, so this is what it is like to be a girl" Logan didn't look impressed but when he noticed the whistles were only for Virgil he instantly stopped caring.

Roman narrowed his eyes at the boys and wrapped an arm protectively around him, pulling him close but he didn't look as strong and intimidating as he did when he was a boy.

(Not saying girls can't be strong or intimidating because I'm sure someone out there will be like: what the fuck? I am offended! I am a strong, intimidating girl WHO WILL BEAT YOUR GAY ASS! *cough* anyway)

Virgil smirked slightly and wrapped one arm around Romans waist. Much like Roman Patton became protective and stood in front of his child, giving the boys dirty looks.

They carried on the walk and stopped in the park where they sat on a bench. A few girls glanced over at them and one waved at Virgil, "hey!" She called with a smile.

Virgil blushed and waved back, Roman put his arm around him again. "He's mine!" He added and Virgil hid his face, chuckling.

"What? You are!" Roman whined.

"Someone's over protective" Virgil mumbled, Roman huffed and Virgil rolled his eyes, pecking Romans cheek.

"Calm down, I still love you" Roman beamed and turned his head, pressing his lips against Virgils.

The girls whistled and Roman smirked. They had a few more encounters with boys and girls, each time Roman held him protectively while Patton screamed he was his baby and no one should look at him, or her.

They got home and Logan changed back along with Virgil. "Never again" Logan commented, fixing his hair.

"Really? I thought you looked cute!" Patton commented, "Oh, do I not look cute now?"

"We look the same, dumbass" Virgil muttered, "you know Roman will take offence"

"Aw! Logan! You look adorable" Patton reassured, kissing his cheek cutely.

Roman hugged Virgil close to him. "I didn't like it when they looked at you" he mumbled like a child.

"You don't like it when anyone looks at me" Virgil replied. "You can't blame me! You could get anyone!" Roman retorted, Virgil smirked.

"One compliment, five people. I applaud you" Roman smirked back and they shared a short, sweet kiss.

--

Thanks for the request

I've typed thanks for the request so many times it comes up in the little auto filler bar now

I've typed thanks for the request so many times it comes up in the little auto filler bar now. Smh