Mixture Of Prompts - All Ships

Trigger warning: brief mentions of drunk behaviour

Roman sat on the couch, nervously running his hand through his hair every few seconds. His leg was bouncing up and down, the bottom of his shoe making a soft tapping noise against the wooden floor. Every few seconds his eyes averted to the clock and back to the door.

He was worried, Patton said he would only be a minute, its been a minute and a half! Roman bit his lip, waiting with a worried expression. What if something has happened to his Patton?

Not a minute later Patton came bounding into the room, he smiled and headed to Roman.

"What took you so long? Were you hurt? Did someone stop you? Are you okay?" Roman asked, sitting him down on his lap and checking him over. Patton giggled and kissed his nose.

"I'm fine, Roman!"

--

Logan held his arms tighter around the dark persona who was snuggled into his side, their breathings were calm and in sync, legs tangled together, peaceful silence making them feel safe...

Logan looked down at Virgils head, all he could see was his purple hair, leaning down Logan pressed a kiss to his head, his lips lingered against his soft hair for a few seconds until he moved back. Virgil smiled against his chest and held his arms around him tighter.

--

"Virgil!" Roman grinned, Virgil looked up from the ground at Roman who was on the other end of the hallway, darting towards him. A small smile made its way into Virgils face and he jogged to Roman, both meeting in the middle.

Roman wrapped his arms around his waist while Virgil wrapped his just under Romans armpits. They held each other close in their warm embrace, both hiding their faces in each other's necks.

"This is a very satisfying hug" Virgil mumbled and Roman chuckled.

--

"Thomas?" Patton giggled, Thomas smiled and hummed in response.

"How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb?" He grinned.

"A Brazilian?" Thomas replied, Patton nodded and the two laughed.

"Hey, Pat, what time does Sean Connery get to Wimbledon?" Thomas held back a laugh.

"Tennish?" Patton finished, making both of them laugh. Thomas brought Patton closer to his body and kissed his cheek.

"Where do animals go when their tails fall off?" Patton asked, "THE RETAIL STORE!" Thomas replied loudly, they both laughed with each other, enjoying the puns. 

--

"I'm uh...I'm scared of the dark" Virgil admitted, not meeting Thomas's eye. Thomas smiled softly, "I'm kinda scared too, but we'll protect each other, right?" He asked.

Virgil smiled and nodded, cupping Thomas's face and kissing him sweetly.

--

"The forehead touch!" Patton beamed, Logan replied with a confused expression.

"The forehead touch?"

Patton nodded and rested his forehead against Logan's, staring deep into his brown eyes. Logan smiled slightly and Pattons grin seemed to widen.

"I...I actually like this"

"I like it too" Patton whispered shyly, kissing his nose.

--

"You can do it, Thomas" Roman encouraged.

"What if I can't? I'll mess up!" He turned to Roman with a worried expression.

Roman held his hand, kissing the back of it and giving him a reassuring smile. "You will do great, my buttercup"

Thomas smiled and turned back around, putting the last domino in place, cheering when it didn't fall.

"I told you" Roman smirked, Thomas grinned at him, giving his supportive boyfriend a long hug. "I couldn't of done it without you"

--

"I hate you when you a drunk" Logan sighed, dragging Roman by his arms.

"I AM-" Hic "PRINCE! I SHALL BE REPECTED!"

"Respected, it is respected. Actually that entire sentence is a mess, much like you" Logan sighed and shook his head.

"A PRINCE HAS GOT TO SLAAAAAAAAAAAY-!"

--

"But I can't help falling in love with you" Roman sung for Virgil, smiling. Virgil blushed and looked away, shaking his head softly. Secretly he loved it when Roman sung for him. Taking Virgils hand in his own Roman carried on.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, If I can't help falling in love with you"

--

Patton took Virgils hand, putting his other hand on Virgils waist. The two slowly danced around the room, Virgil not really knowing what to do, he kept his eyes glued to his feet and Patton smiled, leaning in close to him. Their noses brushed and Virgil blushed, looking up to meet Pattons gaze.

"Don't be so nervous" Patton whispered, Virgil slowly loosened up and only payed attention to his cute boyfriend before him.

--

Yep, I liked this one

Thanks for the request!

The last update of the night, now I will finish MatPats video on Life Is Strange and go to sleep!