Smell Sounds - No Ship

Every night Roman made sure he got a full eight hours of rest, he did need his beauty sleep. Of course that schedule worked out very well, he was never tired during the day and always had full energy.

One morning he woke up on the couch, last night they had a movie night but Roman still made sure he went to sleep the time he usually does.

"I'm so awake! And ready for the day! The sun is beautiful, I mean look at it" he smiled, "I'm so happy to be alive!" He added, grinning.

The others were awake before him, Patton smiled at his enthusiasm, Logan didn't think much off it while Thomas stared at him in slight envy.

"How does a part of me get full nights rest every night?" He asked himself, shaking his head.

Virgil lifted his head from his pillow, his hair stuck up in every direction possible, his eyes half closed and a line of drool down his chin. His bags under his eyes had their own bags and he looked...horrible.

"I've gotten thirty minutes of sleep for the past five days, and I can smell sounds. Please kill me" he mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

Patton and Thomas instantly burst out into laughter, Logan shook his head and mumbled how bad that is for his health. Roman smirked.

"So if I made a fart sound..."

"You are so immature, I swear to god I don't have the energy" Virgil let his head hit the pillow and he was out like a light.

Logan wrinkled his nose up, "eugh...what is that?"

Thomas sniffed the air and instantly recoiled, covering his nose. "Oh that's bad! Who did that?"

Patton hid under his blanket and Roman flushed, clearing his throat. "Must've been Virgil"

In Virgils sleep he grabbed a pillow and threw it at Roman, hitting his face.

"Roman, did you actually fart?" Logan questioned, Roman looked around the room.

"....WELL IT HAS BEEN NICE BUT I MUST LEAVE GOODBYE!" He ducked out into Thomas's mind and Logan sighed, pinching his nose.

"you do not blame me and get AWAY WITH IT!" Virgil jumped up and grabbed a pillow, following after Roman.

"Thomas, I am sorry but one of them is going to die. I can plan the funeral arrangements in advance, when do you think we should have it?"

Thomas only smiled and shook his head, somehow hearing the distant yells of Roman in his mind.

--

Thanks for the request!