Fucking kiss me!

-"I'm done!"- Akko screamed throwing her pillow from her bed, startling Sucy and Lotte.

-"What happen? Akko, Are you alright?"- Lotte asked concerned.

Sucy just shrugged and looked away, continuing with one of her poisons.

-"I can't stand it! I have to tell Diana"- She screamed, changing to her uniform.

-"Tell her what?"- Lotte asked, looking concerned.

-"That I love her"- she finish, pausing and looking at them.

-"Well, the worst thing you can get is that she say no, or stops speaking to you"- Sucy said taking one of her mushrooms out of a chest and putting it inside the liquid.

-"She wouldn't do that, would she?"- Akko asked now doubthing her action.

-"I think it will go fine, just go"- Lotte reasured her, giving a dirty look at Sucy, to prevent her for saying anything else.

Akko smiled grew, hugging her friends as rushing out of the room, running toward the blue team's room.

When she finally arrived, she lightly knocked on the door,waiting for someone to open up.

In a sec, the door opened letting a bluenette appear.

-"Oh hey Akko, what brings you here?"- Barbara smiled.

-"Is Diana around?"- She asled shortly

Barbara shook her -"She said she was going to the library to study"- she finish and went back in, looking for a book and coming back -"She forgot this one, maybe use it as an excuse or something, I don't know"-

Akko nodded and took the book, rushing to the library, she saw from afar Diana on a table, and knew that if she started to talk about the topic she would be kicked out of here.

She slowly walked toward the table and sat infront of her, Diana still not  noticing the prescence of the smaller girl.

Akko got a bit more frustrated and stood up, walking around the table and taking Diana's hand. The girl was startle to dead, having a small heart attack by the sidden grip.

-"Ak..."- They didn't let her finish, pulling her out of the library, toward the yard, stopping were not a lot of studients were.

-"I should have told you how I really feel"- Akko started, Diana getting a bit nervours about it -"For the last 3 years I had hid it so well, hoping that you'd figure out, because I never could tell it straight to your face"- Akko closed a bit the distance, a blush making his way on her face. Diana backed away a little.

-"I'm done, playing this game, I can't believe what I'm about to say, I won't tell you 'Goodbye' with my love left behind, Diana Cavendish, I love you! kiss me before I fucking lose my mind"- Akko finish.

And for the first time, Diana didn't knew what to answer or what to do, she jist stood there analizing the new found information of her 'Friend'.