Horse ride

Akko had always wished that her prince charming would save her.

Who would tell the girl that it wasn't a prince charming that would save her? Who would tell her she wasn't waiting for Romeo? Who would tell her, that the one she would fall for was Juliet?

Akko had always like Fairy tail stories (Not the anime XD) and she dreamed of a Prince like the books, she be fantasying a lot, what she wouldn't expet was that in one of those dreamy moments, she had find herself in the middle of a horse race, in a try to run out of the path, the tripped an her, her leg getting stuck in a branch, she'd try to take it out but it wasn't no use.

The race started, and so did the horses, the rushed rapidly on the path, a beautiful blonde as the lead, blue was her color.

Akko forgot to even get out as their eyes meet, she didn't moved, the horse jumped above her, but the girl on it was far from taking her eyes of the brunette.

She stopped, she lost her first place, she turned around and rushed toward the girl, jumping of the horse, that stopped a bit far from them, and kneeled down beside the girl, she didn't said a word, she just helped the girl out.

Akko had a cut on her leg, she couldn't stand well, the girl without looking up she took her napkin off and tied it gently on the girl's leg and helped her stand.

She whistle, calling her white horse, she helped the girl on and she herself got on, the weight, wasn't even at his limit, letting the horse run quickly, Akko had a tight grip around the blonde.

-"The horse number 5, ridden by Diana Cavendish is now searching for the lead! Only three more horses to take yet again her place!"- The announcer said.

Akko glanced at the number the horse had, was indeed the 5, she smile to herself.

'It wasn't a Prince, but a Princess' she blushed, feeling the warm that radiated from the girl, pressing even more at the girl's back.

Diana glanced back, and for some reason smile, averting her eyes forward yet again.