Awaken

I'm gonna be good, this is the third and last part of Can't take it and It's a promise.

Diana sat in the hospital room, it had passed six months since the accident, the blonde would come every noon or when she had the time, and sit beside her.

The room would fill with memories from the past, or the lovely melody of the girl's voice, even the stories of her day, or a story from a book.

-"Akko, I'm to scare to lose you, please, wake up, well begin from the start and do this right"- Diana cried, holding the girl's hand, tears falling down her cheek.

She moved the other hand to the necklace -"I'm to scared to even look at it, I believe you, I'm just scared"- She sigh out.

-"Miss Cavendish, Is almost tiem to go"- A nurse said, remembering the girl she had to leave soon.

Diana nodded at the nurse, standing up from the chair she was sitting on, and leaned into the girl, placing a small kiss on the girl's forehead before leaning away.

As she was about to release the girl's hand, Akko gripped on it, and the heart machine started to beat out of control, making Diana's heart sink and scream for someone.

The nurse and a doctor enter the room.

-"Miss Cavendish please step aside"- A nurse said.

Diana tried, but the grip wouldn't loosen -"I can't"- She said, giving up on trying.

The nurse glanced down, and nodded walking around the girl. After a few minutes they controled the girl's state.

-"She is trying to wake up"- The doctor said, a little hope in his eyes.

Diana smiled, nodding at the nurses while they walked out -"Stay strong, please"- She said placing a kiss on the girl's lips this time.

----- 4 months later -----

-"Is almost a year and she hasn't woken up, are you sure you are going to keep waiting?"- Hannah asked her, while taking a bit of her sandwich.

Diana nodded -"I promised her"-

-"She was entering the coma, she didn't hear you promise anything"- Sucy said, who walked beside the group and heard them.

Diana glared at the girl, but before she could argue Lotte hit the purple haired girl.

-"You heartless girl, Akko did heard her"- She said in a furious tone.

-"I have enough heart ti be with you"- Sucy said, forgetting the fact that they haven't came out to their friends.

All their friends looked at them -"You guys are dating!?"- They all said at the same time.

Diana laughed watching how Sucy started to stutter and blush for the first time, she glanced at the clock 'Is almost 12' She thought.

-"Guys, I have to go"- She said standing up from the couch.

-"You aren't going to pass new year with us?"- Barbara asked.

Diana scratched her head -"I wanna be with Akko"- She said, they all just smile and hugged her.

---- At the hospital ----

-"Miss Cavendish, Visiting time had ended"- A nurse said, in a sweet voice, used to the fact that the blonde never missed a day to come and see the girl.

-"I know, I just want to pass the rest of the night with her"- She said with a frown and a fake smile.

-"What is the matter?"- The nurse asked knowing for now a bit the girl.

-"I just wish she'd be awake, I wanna be with her, hear her laugh, see her smile, feel her warm"- She let out a sigh, while a tear rolled her cheeks.

-"She'll awake, don't worry, I have never seen someone that stay their whole life in a coma, now go and pass the night with her"- The nurse said in a motherly tone.

Diana smiled and entered the room, sitting down beside the girl, this tiem on the bed.

-"I miss you so much"- She said, after giving a small kiss on the girl's cheek.

She continue with telling her day, and what have happen, after a few she glanced at the clock, she quickly turned on the Tv of the room.

As she did the count down, she didn't notice the bed shift a bit, and a brunette, who's memory was a bit blurry but not of the blonde, she knew her.

The same moment the guys in the Tv started to scream and hug for the new years arrival.

-"Diana"- Akko had said the girl's name.

Making the blonde paralyze in place, slowly turning around, to be meet with the smile of the girl.

-"Akko"- Was the only thing she manage to said, tears quickly falling of her eyes.

Akko without thinking lifted her hands, telling Diana to hug her, which the blonde glandy accepted, moving into the girl's hand, just feeling their warms again, after a whole year.

-"Let's start again, new and do things right"- Akko said, remmebering the time the blonde told her that in other words.

Diana leaned away, a smile on her face while nodded eagerly.

Akko chuckle -"I missed you too"- She softly said before kissing the girl slowly.