Drinking contest

-"I brought the licor!"- Amanda said as she showed the bottles as she entered the red teams dorm.

Akko jumped from her bed -"Gosh! It waa about time"- She laughed, snatching the bottle of the girl's hand.

Behind Amanda, was Jasminka with snacks and Conztance and her robot with anothe box with a few more bottles and food.

-"So we can start now!"- Akko screamed happily, closing the door after the girls entered.

On the blue team dorms, Diana was preparing herself for hee turn to check that everything was in normal, as she picked up her wand and walked out of the room.

Hallway after hallway, she'd check only to be meet by a creepy lifeless darkness and silence, that would only be pushed away, by the dim light of her wand and her steps that would occasionally make the wooden floor creak.

She breathed in and out, not letting her nerves get the best of her as she continue with her job.

The moment she got closer to the red teams dorm, she was meet with a muffled noise. She walked toward the room, and knocked a few times.

-"Shh, shh, Someone's here"- Akko's voice was weird.

-"Stop giggling!"- Sucy growled at Lotte, who was a giggling mess on her side.

Akko breathed out, trying to control the alcohor inside her, opening and walking out of the room, closing it behind her.

-"H-Hey, What brings you here beautiful?"- The girl flirted out, trying to hold back her laughter.

Diana glanced at the weird acting girl, seeing her cheeks red an a sparkle on her eyes.

-"Akko, are you feeling alright?"- Diana asked concerned, closing the distance between them as she placed a hand on the girl's forehead.

-"Watch it or you will burn"- Akko smirked.

Diana scenced the hot radiating from the girl's body, but also started to notice the strange smell coming from her.

-"Akko, have you been... drinking?"- Diana asked slowly looking at the girl's eyes.

Akko smirk didn't fade, using that closeness to pull the girl toward her, crashing her lips on the blonde.

Diana's eyewiden feeling the taste of chocolate combined with the taste of alcohol, making the girl quickly getting a bit addicted to it.

Only to whine when Akko pushed her away -"So what do you think, have I been drinking?"- She said.

Diana was speechless for a moment before clearing her throat -"Akko! Is a-against s-school rules, t-to do such an inapropiate behavior"- She stuttered out.

Akko just shivered, closing her legs -"You should know, that when you talk like that, I get so fricking horny"- She said with a smug smile on her face -"Come, let's do a drinking contest, If I lose, I take every resposability about this, but if I win, I can do whatever I want with you"- Akko said, liting her hand for the girl to take.

Diana glanced at her hand and thought about it -'My crush just kissed me and... and, but this is bending the rules, I can't... a be it'- She took the girl's hand.

-"Girls! I'm back! And we have a new one"- Akko said, pushing the door open, pulling Diana with her.

They started the drinking contest, drink after drink, Akko had already a few, so she lost, side smiling at the blonde.

-"Huh, so you won"- Akko mumble, glancing beside her, watching at the girl's at sleep.

Shestood up and walked to the bathroom cleaning up her face, unknow to her a certain blonde have followed her to the bathroom -"So you'll take responsability?"- Diana asked slowly, closing the door bathroom behind her.

Akko glanced up -"Yeah, I'll start tomorrow, cleaning and all"- Akko rant out not paying attention to the blonde behind her.

Diana smirked, pushing herself from the door, closing the distance behind her, moving her hand and tracing her fingers on the girl's thigh, sending waves throught the girl body.

-"D-Diana, s-s-stop that"- She stuttered out.

-"Why not take a better responsability"- Diana whispered pulling Akko around and roughly kissing her.