Say my name

Akko sat on the floor, legs crossed while a big smile spread on her face, looking down at her lap, a little body laid there, giggling her heart out.

The blonde woman walked by the entrance glancing at Akko and her child, her heart melting at the sight, before walking away.

-"Say Akko"- The brunette said, her baby giggle glancing her gaze, blue-red eyes at her mother.

-"Ma-ma"- She said instead, holding her mother's finger tightly.

-"Yes, Charlotte, I know you can say that, now, I want you to say Akko"- The brunette said again with a sweet smile, tickling the young human in her lap.

Akko stopped and waited a bit, before the baby smile -"Ma-ma"- She said again.

Akko facepalmed herself -"That's not it"- She groaned out frustreated.

-"Diana! Babe, what are you doing?"- Akko asked distracting herself a bit.

-"Cooking, why?"- Diana answered simply.

-"Need any help?"- She asked after.

-"No need"- Diana said in a sweet tone.

-"Aiana"- The baby said, and Akko quickly looked down, her eyes filling with tears.

-"You said her name!"- She cooed out, squealing -"Now say Akko"- She repeated.

-"Aiana"- The baby said again.

-"Fuck"- Akko cursed out, gritting her teeths

-"Fuk"- The baby said out, and Akko's eyes widden.

-"Akko, the food is ready"- Diana said as she entered the room.

-"Fuk"- The baby repeated.

-"Charlotte! Who thought you that!?"- Diana asked, knowing the answer already.

-"A-go"- The baby answered giggling.

Akko gasped -"How dare you say it now"- Akko said scared, feeling the glare of her wife.

The baby only giggle out -"Pa-pa"- It said this time extending her hands at Akko.

Akko chuckle pulling her into a hug before glancing at Diana -"Babe, I really didn't mean to teach her that"- She said with guilt in her tone, standing from the floor and walking closer to her wife.

Diana chuckle, and hit the brunette softly on the head -"Be careful what you say next time"- She sigh and pulled her into a kiss.

-"Chu! Chu!"- Charlotte whined out.

Akko and Diana both laughed out and kissed the baby on both side of her cheeks.

-"Now come, the food will get cold"- Diana said pulling Akko into the diningroom.