Z

Akko and Diana has survived all the way to the academia, evading being bitten by the deads around them.

-"Diana, A-Are you sure we are safe in the academia? I mean there are even fairies around it, what if they had gotten infected too?"- Akko said, holding tight her girlfriends hand.

-"Babe, there are witches there, we are witches, nothing is going to happen to us as long as we stay together"- Diana reasurred her, and continue running not wanting to let Akko see her worried expression.

The moment they passed the leyline, they were meet by the green team, and the rest of blue and red team.

-"Guys, what are you doing here?"- Akko asked looking at them with an eyebrow lifted.

-"You guys, hasn't been back, we decided to go and look for you, and we are kind iff in danger here too"- Amanda said quickly, pointing at the school, that indeed mostrated how the others witches were fighting the fairies that had gotten infected, yet dying most in the process by the lack of magic.

-"Di..."- The moment Akko open her mouth to speak to Diana, one of the smaller fairies had jumped on top of the girl, making her fall to the floor, being tired by how much she had run, it had bitten her in the neck, making her cried out.

-"Akko!"- Diana scremed kicking away the fairy with so much force, they didn't see where it ended.

-"Akko, please don't die one me now"- She cried out kneeling right beside the girl.

-"Hey, Diana, Constanze made a few guns for us, we can let her go through that pain"- Amanda said, holding back the urge to cry, as she saw Akko crying in pain, scorming in the floor.

Diana didn't said a word she just lited her hand, tears in her eyes, asking for it, Amanda handed it to the girl.

-"Leave us alone"- Diana said, not glancing away for Akko, who was now laying on the floor, almost lifeless.

The girls did has they were told, crying softly they left glancing back occasionally.

Diana leaned down, and placed a soft sweet last kiss on her girlfriend's lips -"I really love you"- She muttered out, placing the gun, on the girls head.

She waited, and waited, until Akko's eyes started to open, she didn't saw the red eyes she loved so much, instead what she saw broke her heart more, white lifeless lost eyes stared at her.

The moment the girl moved forward showing her teeths, Diana closed her eyes, and pulled the trigger, a low gun shot noise was heard; Constance had made it that it didn't made to much noise.

-"Diana"- The girls had heard the faint noise, and the moment they arrived, they saw, Diana laying on the floor, with a dead Akko beside her, the girl still crying.