I'm afraid

Akko sneaked into the girl's bathroom, looking for a certain blonde who was changing in it.

When her red eyes detected the blonde, she smile dreamily to herself, as she watched the girl's almost naked body. Her heart broke the moment she saw as a orange haired girl took the girl by the waist pulling her in and kissing her.

As the pair fighted on a rough dance with the kiss, Akko swallow the bitter taste it was left in her mouth, pushing aside the jealousy, and walking away from the place.

-"Akko, you should just confess your feelings to her"- A voice caught her attention.

Akko quickly glanced away from the floor, looking at the owners voice.

The brunette looked behind her, seeing how Diana walked out a smirk plastered on her face, while flirting with another girl.

-"I'm afraid I can't"- She sniff, closing her eyes and glancing back to Lotte.

-"Why not? I mean you don't know until you try"- Lotte's sweet voice was heard, with a sympathethic tone in it.

-"Beacuse she strick me as a unsatiesfied girl, even if I do confess, she won't change her way of flirting just for me, so I am afraid of it, I'm sorry, but even if it hurts, I'll just watch her from afar, maybe one day I'll fall in love with some else"- Akko finish, gifting her friend a small sweet smile, meanwhile tears flow down her cheek.