Birthday special 3/5

-"Guys! Guys!"- Akko rushed into the group table, as the green, red and the to of the blue team sat.

-"What is the matter Akko"- Lotte asked, while the others nodded.

She squealed -"Today is Diana's birthday! I need your helps guys!"- She said pulling on of the chairs and sitting down.

-"And what are you thinking on doing?"- Hannah asked.

-"Yeah, I mean last time you took her on a date"-

-"Remeber San valentine? You came with a big ass bear for her, that teddy was bigger than you!"- Amanda laughed at the girl.

Akko scratched her head, feeling her cheeks heat up -"Well, I have sticky notes, that I want to put on her walls, saying everything I like about her"- She mumble out -"Will you help me?"- she asked with hope in her eyes.

They all looked at the brunette.

-"You don't get tired of this?"- Amanda asked, and the brunette shook her head.

-"Fine, there is no other choice"- Lotte said.

-"She is right now in a meeting, if we hurry up we can do it before she arrives"- Hannah said.

-"Contanze can you record everything?"- Sucy asked, and the girl gave a thumb up.

-"If she might be out early, I'll distract her, so I will be out"- Barbara said.

Akko felt happier than ever before, and glad to have friends like them -"Then let's get moving!"- She screamed, jumping up.

They all followed her, and entered the room, seeing a small pile of different colors of sticky notes.

-"Akko!? How many things you like about her!?"- Amanda asked in awe.

Akko only blushed and picked the pink sticky notes.

-" A lot"- She said as she started to place on the wall.

The rest followed her, and from time to time, Akko would look at the camera and said something, or joke with the other.

It took them around like four hours and a half to finish.

-"Akko, Diana is coming!"- Barbara screamed from the door, making the girl rush out, quickly jumping on top of the blonde.

-"Diana! I missed you!"- She said snuzzling onto the girl's neck.

Diana chuckle -"It have passed only six hours since the last time we saw each other"- She said in disbelief, but still hugged her tight.

-"For me it was longer!"- Akko said before kissing the girl on the cheek, and pulling her toward the room.

-"Take it slow babe, you'll make me fall"- Diana giggle out, still following the brunette, in awe cuz the girl never failed to surprise her.

Akko stopped infront of the door -"Close you eyes"- She demanded.

-"But I don't want to lose anymore of your beautiful smile"- Diana whinned.

Akko blushed -"Boo, just for a little while, then I'll even give you a reward"- Akko sweetly smile.

The blonde accepted quickly and closed her eyes, as she was carefully pulled inside.

-"Happy birthday!"-

-"Surprise!"-

They all screamed, and Diana opened her eyes.

-"Did you guys did this for me?"- She said in awe.

-"Well, our friend needed help, and we can't say no to those puppy dog eyes"- Amanda laughed.

Diana smiled, and glanced at the sticky notes, reading a few her eyes started crystallizing.

-"Akko, did you..."- She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

-"Yeah, every single thing"- Akko smiled.

-"Ugh, oh my god! They make me remember I am so lonely! I can't take this! They even eat in front of the poors! That is illegal!"- Amanda whinned out rushing out of the room, making everyone laugh, deciding to leave the pair alone.

As Diana was laughing, Akko pulled her by the cheeks, and kissed her deeply, letting her tongue dance with the blondes before pulling away.

-"Happy birthday"- She whispered resting their foreheads together.