Workout

Akko had started to workout, why? Who knows, but she wanted to, and they had agreed in it.

She was currently on Diana's dorm, she was on the floor doing abds, while her girlfriend sat on her waist, reading a book while counting.

-"125"- -"126"- Diana said while, not glamcing away from the book, feeling the girl's body below her shift.

-"Diana could you at least pay attention"- Akko groaned, feeling her stomach hurt a bit, but it didn't stooped her from continuing.

-"127, I'm counting aren't I, 127"- She said, confusing the numbers.

-"Hey, hey is 128, don't waste them"- Akko growled.

Diana rolled her eyes -"Whatever, 129"- She fixed it, still not looking away from the book.

Akko growled again, stopping midway, and snatching the girl's book, throwing it above the bed.

-"Hey!"- The blonde whined, but before she could continue, Akko crashed her lips on the girl, as she finished the abd, going back down.

-"It would be more interesting like this"- She smirked, watching the blonde's face change from mad to embarras, has it cover it self with a faint red stain on her cheeks.

Akko lifted again, peckeng the girl's lips

-"Akko, you have to start over again"- Diana said shifting a bit.

-"Why!?"- Akko whined.

-"You made me lose the counting, beside if you do them again it will help you with this"- she said brushing her hand slowly on the girl's stomach a dim shade of a six pack appearing -"And like you said, this time will be more interesting"-

Akko almost cried, covering her eyes with her hands, before nodding sligtly and starting all over again.

-"1"- -"2"- -"3"-

And that is how they continue, Akko giving the girl a kiss every time the lifted herself.