My heart will be yours

Akko and Diana went to the hospital, since the blonde was feeling bad, after checking her, they waited for the result.

-"Ms. Cavendish"- The doctor came, a sad expression in his eyes -"You are sick, it may kill you if we don't get a heart donor soon"- He said.

Diana gasped, but didn't said a word, since her girlfriend had started crying.

-"I understand, if you'll excuse me I have to leave"- The blonde said turning around.

-"We'll call you as soon as we found someone for it"- The doctor said, turning around.

Diana and Akko, returned to their apartment a huge silence between, Akko started crying again, the moment they entered.

-"This can't be happening, you can leave this world, not yet"- She cried out, going to her girl's arm.

-"Is not our choice"- Diana said softly, picking her girl up,and taking her to their bed, both girl laying down silently crying in each other's hands.

-Two weeks had passed-

Diana was preparing to go to the hospital, since they had called her for the operation, after finding a heart donor.

-"This are going to be alright, I'll be with you"- Diana whispered in Akko's ear, giving her a hug.

Akko didn't said a word, she return the hug tightly, then loosen her grip, watching Diana leave.

Diana went to the hospital, and they made the operation, it took a bit longer than expected, but everything went alright, Diana was fine.

After two days, the girl woke up in her hospital room, glancing aroung the room expecting her girl's face to be there, but for her luck just Akko's mom was present.

-"Where is Akko?"- Diana panicked.

The older woman smile sadly, liting her head, tears forming in her eyes.

-"Where do you think that heart is from"-