Blue eyes

-"Diana! We can't alright! We are at the library"- Akko whisper yelled at the girl, while pushing her away from her.

-"But, baby, I just want a kiss"- The girl pouted.

Akko glanced at the girl, big mistake, she got capture by the girl's gaze, her blue eyes penatrating her, as the urge to push her away was eating her, but the urge to give in have already eaten her up.

-"Fine, just one"- Akko said, as Diana pushed her to the book rack, crashing her lips on the girl's lips.

-"Diana... J-just... o...ne"- Akko mumble in the kiss, without opening her eyes.

Diana licked the girl's bottom lipn asking permission for entrance, Akko open her eyes to protest, but her words faded away, the moment she notice the girl's eyes where open.

Her mouth open sligtly and the girl pushed herself in, gaining quickly dominance.

-"I hate you and thoes stupid blue eyes of your"- Akko said annoyed and at the same time a loving note behind thoes words.

-"Why?"- Diana asked a puppy sad look on her face.

Akko looked at the girl's eyes, like if she was trying to find something unknown.

-"You are my weakness, and the most fatal part are your eyes"- The brunette answered,closing the distance between them again in a kiss.

Diana victoriously smiling into the kiss.